The Morning After

Tattooed fingers dance over Ian's bare chest. Mickey gazes at the guy, still half-asleep but coming to, thinking about how crazy good the sex was last night. It was hands down the best he's had. Usually, he's pretty hush-hush during the whole thing, but not this time. Nope, just couldn't keep quiet. It was like some wild force took over his body.

Ian's eyes flutter open, "Hey."

"Mornin'"

"You sleepy?"

"Nah."

Ian props himself up a bit, leans in, and plants a slow, sensual kiss on Mickey's lips. Soft and heart-flipping, just the way Mickey likes it.

"Fuck that was good yesterday." Mickey smiles when they break the kiss.

Ian exhales a laugh, "Fucking amazing."

They begin to kiss again, this time tongues slip into eachother's mouths. The morning sun's barely doing its job when Mickey's phone starts blaring. He curses under his breath and reluctantly untangles himself from Ian.

"Who the hell calls this early?" he grumbles, swiping to answer. "Yeah?"

His brother, Iggy's voice blasts through, urgent as hell. "Mick, get your ass over here. We've got a deal, and Terry wants you here. These guys seem shady as fuck."

Mickey squints at the phone. "Now? Seriously?"

"Now, Mickey. This is gonna be risky."

"Fine. Send me the deets."

Ian raises an eyebrow as Mickey hangs up, looking all frustrated. "Trouble in paradise?"

Mickey rolls his eyes. "Perfect timing, huh?" He begins to reclothe quickly.

Ian pauses, "Gonna see you again?"

Mickey smirks, stealing a quick kiss before heading out. "Count on it. Later, Red."

And just like that, he's out the door, leaving behind a disrupted morning and a lingering promise.