Yippee-ki-iy-ay

Ian and Mickey weren't exactly envisioning an extravagant wedding with all the flowers and bells and shit. They simply wanted something modest, like a quick trip to the courthouse to make it official in their normal outfits.

But Mandy had different plans.

So, about five days after Ian proposed and Mickey (finally) divorced Svetlana, Mandy bursts into the Gallagher house and plunks down a stack of bridal magazines and a hefty notebook on the coffee table where Mickey and Ian are cuddled together on the couch.

"What's all this?" Mickey asks, eyebrows raised.

Mandy grins proudly, "I've been working my butt off to make this special for you two, so you better appreciate it."

"Wait, appreciate what?" Mickey asks nervously as realization strikes him.

Mandy beams, flipping through the pages of her notebook with a flourish. "Oh, I've got everything planned out already. Venue, flowers, music—you name it, I've got it covered."

Ian and Mickey exchange a glance before Ian speaks up, "Wait, so we're actually having a full-blown wedding? With a reception and everything?"

"No, look Mandy—" Mickey starts, but a frosty glare from his sister stops him short. He wearily rubs his eyebrows before turning to Ian, his voice a hushed whisper. "Trust me, she ain't gonna change her mind, no matter how hard we beg, man."

Ian sighs, "Alright, what've you planned out?"

A week later, Ian and Mickey get to witness the notes and ideas in full action. It's in this polka house, where old Polish people come to dance. Candles are placed delicately on the tables with gold chiavari chairs placed neatly around them. Flowers stand beautiful and blue around the altar, dancing in the soft glow of string lights hanging around. The wedding cake toppers are ridiculous - it's a mini version of the boys getting down and dirty in their wedding clothes - a decision made by them both in a very drunken state, much to Mandy's dismay. Overall, it's perfect.

And they're soon ready for the ceremony.

It's like something out of Ian's wildest dreams. Franny's the flower girl, doing her best to scatter petals down the aisle before she just turns the little bucket upside down, dumping it all on the ground, and Mickey and Mandy begin their walk. Ian watches Mickey fight back a smile as he shyly looks down at the ground. Lip is standing and smiling brightly by Ian's side.

Their hands entwine at the altar as they've done so many times before, but this time it feels different, special.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Ian and Mikhailo in holy matrimony. They stand before us, ready to commit their lives to each other, to walk hand in hand through the journey of marriage. Today, we bear witness to their love, their devotion, and their promise to support and cherish one another for all the days to come."

The priest gestures for them to exchange their vows, and Ian takes a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. He clears his throat, his voice cracking with emotion as he begins to speak. "Mickey, you've stood by me through the darkest moments of my life, never once giving up on me. I wouldn't have been here today if you weren't in my life. I still remember that morning when I woke up at your place, and I didn't recognize you at first until I was like, 'Oh shit! You're that drummer!'" Ian smiles, earning a small chuckle from the crowd and Mickey. "You came into my life, and you gave me a reason to believe in myself, to believe in us. I promise to always be your protector, your confidant, your partner in crime. To listen to your ideas, thoughts, and when you play guitar. I promise to cherish you, to support you, and to love you with all that I am, for as long as I live. You're my heart, Mickey Milkovich, and I'm so damn grateful to call you mine." His voice cracks a little, and he slides the silver ring onto Mickey's finger, right where it belongs.