Prologue

~~~ALEKS' POV~~~

I... can't get the memories out of my head. I've tried everything! Drinking, video games, exercise; my mind won't stop replaying every memory I have of him.

I swivel around and punch the wall behind me, creating a hole.

This is all my fault. My feelings, my actions, my betrayal. Everything is my fault.

Dexter will never be mine again.

~~~DEXTER'S POV~~~

I think I had too much vodka. If you know what I mean.

I drank too much, and now I just want you.

~~~EDDIE'S POV~~~

Whatever I felt for Dexter that first day we met, never went away. Never left me. It's always been there, in the back of my mind, waiting for the opportunity to come back. And now it has...

I've seen him go through hell and back and now trust me with anything. I've watched him fall in love, stand back up, lead someone on, and lose faith in everything. Throughout all of that, I've always liked him. And I don't think I will ever stop liking him.

I'll only start to love him.

~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~

I'm baaaaccckkkkkk!!!

In case you did not get the glorious chance of reading the first book in this series, I'm Phoenix! I'd like to thank you for reading my works and explain some details.

First, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I originally planned to start this sequel in the spring after basketball season, but, track.

Also, this can be a stand-alone book, but would probably be more enjoyable if you read the first book. And I took the time to change the cover of the first book, Vodka or Tacos *whew*.

This story is rated PG13/Teen due to my favorite YouTubers being bisexual and occasional cussing.

I try to take events that happen to the Creatures in real life and change the time when the event happens. It makes the story more real and I can add relevant pictures. Hopefully the event happens in a room that exists. Or, it may exist in one of these fictional locations I've created. Check out the pictures of these fictional places here:

Oh, one last thing, I plan on this story having more plot twists and crazy relationships and just being an overall chaotic story... Prepare to be crying one minute, fangirling (or fanboying), then wanting to stab me in the eye! ^_^

Thanks, and enjoy the book!

~Phoenix