Ch. 6: I love that feeling

~~~ALEKS POV~~~

"JAMES STOP! Stop!"

James proceeds to throw me onto my bed and tickle the living day lights out of me! He knows I'm ticklish!

After tickling my sides, armpits, and neck until I wasn't laughing anymore, just breathing hard.

"Okay, now you're really gonna be late. Go onto your date, boy!" James gets off of me and slaps my butt as I walk out the door. At least I know where he looks.

I drive over to Domi's place, park James' car, and walk up to the door. Hair: good. Clothes: a little wrinkled, but fine. Breath: I need a mint.

I pop in a mint and ring the doorbell. I wait a couple minutes, and who I assume is her sister answers.

"Hey, I'm Weronika, Domi's sister. I don't think she's ready yet, you know how girls are." She laughs, but not as cute as her sister's.

Suddenly, a goddess appears behind Weronika, "Hey, sorry I took a while."

"It's okay, I was a little preoccupied, which is why I was a little late." I explain. "But it worked out, so let's go."

Dominika smiles as I walk her to the car.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I pull into 1up, an arcade in Denver. I hope she likes this.

We play various games, mostly pin ball machines and shooting games. Neither of us backed down though, both of us actually winning. Of course, I won most of the shooting games. But games that required more skill, Domi won. And whenever she wins, or does something to mess me up, she just has this cute, mischievous smile. Then when I give her the "Really?" look, she just laughs. Gosh I love that laugh.

We decide to take a small break, sitting at a table and ordering a pizza for us.

"So, I just wanted to say this date has been really awesome. I was super nervous at first though." I begin to make small talk.

Domi takes my hand in hers, "I've had a great time! Why have you been so nervous though?"

Oh my gosh, she's holding my hand! "You're just... perfect. You're gorgeous and I love your personality. I was worried I might lose you before I even got you."

"Aleks, you're just as perfect. When we first met, something just... clicked." I think I'm going to explode out of happiness.

"Sorry if this is too personal." Domi starts, "But... you seemed a little sad when we first met. Did you lose someone recently? Is that why you were worried about me?"

"Yeah, a couple months ago I went through a messy break up. I don't really want to talk about that though. That was the past, and you're my now, and hopefully, my future." I respond with a smile, and put my other hand on top of hers.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I pull up to her house. This date actually went great! Definitely the most fun I've had in a while.

We get out of my car and I walk her up to the door.

"Thanks for tonight, Aleks. I had a really good time." Domi smiles.

Her smile resonates through me, "Any time, I had a good time too."

She leans in and kisses me on the cheek, "Goodnight, Aleks."

I break out into a huge smile. My heart, that was broken and cold, just melts and merges back together.

I never thought I would have this again. This feeling of being a person, having warmth, compassion, and overall completeness. This feeling, that I thought I would only have with him, is something I could get used to.

One of my hands goes to caress her face, as the other moves around her back. I lean in, pull her closer, and kiss Dominika Baczek.

Because I love that feeling.

~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~

You thought James and Aleks were gonna do the nasty xD

Low key really thought of putting that in there...

But in the next couple chapters I will be filling in plot holes that I left from the first chapters.

Anyways... I hope you thought the date was cute, I tried to make it cute :3

QOTD: What was your first date?

AOTD: It was a high school basketball game and his parents were watching us the entire time, along with 4 of his friends deciding to sit with us and him talking to his friends the entire time. Middle school probs xD

But AWEEEE ALEKSSSSS PUPPY LOVEEEEE

Haha thanks for all the reads!

~Phoenix