Chance Encounter

The next day in the morning Shree woke at 4:00 AM and came outside the residential area. There was the park where people came for the morning walk and exercise.

Shree got inside the park and saw an old Banyan tree at the corner of the park, he went there and sat in PPadmasana and started circulating his "Prana technique". He sat there until 6:00 AM almost two hours. After releasing turbid air from his lungs he stood up and started practicing his body-strengthening method.

At this time near the tree, an old man and a young girl were practicing their martial arts techniques which is a little bit rough according to Shree.  

The girl was the same age as Shree and was very beautiful, she had having slender figure with two peaks protruding outside her tracksuit. She had long hair which was tied in a ponytail, they were a little curly. Her nose was completely straight and sharp, her eyes were very deep and watery like deer. There was slight charm and coldness in her temperament like a noble princess.

After seeing both of them Shree once again focused on his exercise and never looked back to them again.

The girl also noticed the strange exercise movements of Shree. But she never said anything and continued with her exercise. 

After practicing the exercise Shree stopped and turned around to live. At that time he noticed some small fluctuation of spiritual energy in the body of the old man.

Shree found that this old man was having internal injuries in his body. Shree doesn't care about it, he comes out of the park and returns to the apartment where his uncle is residing. 

After arriving home his aunt prepares a sumptuous breakfast for his uncle and him. After having breakfast Shree came down from the building and found a corner to sit for a few minutes along with his cousin sisters. 

At that time he saw two people coming from the gate, they were an old man and his granddaughter. After seeing them here Shree was a little shocked, he felt it was a chance encounter. 

The old man also noticed Shree on the bench, he came to him and asked, "Young man, are you also living in this building? you look new here?"

At that time old man heard a voice from behind, "He is my nephew, who came last night, his name is Shree, now he is studying in 10th grade."

This was his uncle who just introduced him. He just came downstairs and saw the old man and Shree so he spoke.

"Good morning Mr. Pandhare, this young man of yours is very interesting, I saw him in the park this morning so it picked my interest nothing else."

Shree stood up joined his hand and saluted to the old man, "Namaskar, Grandpa, good morning."

"I am chairman of this society, now due to my health issue I am retired and now spending my time with my granddaughter. Let me introduce you this this girl she is Pranali my granddaughter whom you have seen in the morning."

 Shree just nodded his head to the girl looked back to the old man and said, "Grandpa if you don't mind may I ask you something?" 

"Yes, young man, what do you want to know?" 

"Were you working in a department which is related to defense? because, your injuries are not simple, as they were caused by a professional soldier." 

At this time the old man was a little shocked and looked at the Shree with a scrutinizing gaze. It was like he was trying to look inside Shree but to no avail, he was not able to see anything special inside Shree.

Shree: "Don't worry, I was just curious about you so asked you directly, anyway you are acquainted with my uncle so I will advise you to stop practicing your martial arts and practice Pranayam with 108 breathing points."