Birth of Ice Goddess

It was already 11:00 PM, and Shree and Pranjal returned to Shivaji Nagar, Shree sent Pranjal to her apartment then turned around and was about to return home, but Pranjal was still shocked, she had many questions in her mind which are yet to be unclear.

She also knew about the disappearance of Balya Mama and Shankar Patil through the news but could not connect it with Shree. 

She was also confused about the mysterious death of both Anand and his father Shrikant. Even though Shree never made any move they both died on the spot in front of her after arguing with Shree.

"Who is this little boy? How did he do this? Where does this money come from?"

Shree understood the doubts in her mind so he looked at her and said, "Pranjal I can answer all your questions, to know the answers to these questions come to the park at 6:00 AM tomorrow."

After bidding farewell Shree went home. 

The next day at 6:00 AM Pranjal came to the park and found Shree and another black figure sitting in the meditation.

After the arrival of Pranjal Nilesh opened his eyes and said, "Ayla.... after meditating for only for few days I traveled to heaven, Shree look, there is Apsara who came here."

Shree: "__"

Nilesh: "Why are you looking at me like this, look there if you don't believe me."

Shree: "She is not Apsara but my friend, her name is Pranjal."

Pranjal: "Hello Shree, as per your order I came to know the answer to my questions."

Shree: "Good, now look here?"

Shree pointed his finger at Nilesh, Nilesh was dumbfounded, Shree signaled him to go and try to stand on the water. 

Nilesh stood up and started walking towards the lake slowly. He steps on the water but he never sinks and he continues to walk for a few meters.

After seeing this Pranjal was shocked and looked at the shree. 

Shree: "I can do more than that."

He lifted his hand and with spiritual energy, he lifted Pranjal in the air without touching her.

Pranjal was so scared that she was about to shout. Shree put her down and asked again.

Shree: "How do you feel."

Pranjal: "__" After lifting me in the air you are asking me how I feel?"

Pranjal now has the answers to the all questions. Because the boy standing in front of her is not a simple human but a magician. 

Shree: "We both are Sadhak, we acquire this power through Sadhana. The path to becoming Sadhak is very difficult."

"Earning money, and killing someone without touching is very simple for us but we don't like to show our power to the common man."

Let me introduce you, this is Nilesh my best friend from my school."

Pranjal thought in her mind, "Another monster with superpower".

Shree: "I will give you a chance to become powerful like us but you need to keep this secret, would you like to be a Sadhak like us?"

Pranjal: "Yes, I am ready to follow this path but are there any restrictions like we need to take sanyas and live in seclusion?"

Shree: "No, you are not bonded by anything, In Sadhana you need to give some time for this other than that you don't need to do anything."