Unknown Rider

As Avyaan made his way across the college campus finding his friend's, his eyes were drawn to the sight of a mysterious figure stepping off a sleek motorcycle near the back entrance

As Avyaan made his way across the college campus finding his friend's, his eyes were drawn to the sight of a mysterious figure stepping off a sleek motorcycle near the back entrance. He couldn't help but admire the grace and skill with which the person handled the bike, a sense of curiosity stirring within him as he watched from afar. He wanted to know who he/she was and from where did they learn riding a bike, as he always had a craze for them but never got to ride one because of his sweet little Mother who was always afraid of him getting into any accidents.

Though He wanted to know about the rider but, he hesitated, mindful of how his curiosity might be perceived by his friend's. Instead, he silently praised the unknown individual's prowess, marvelling at their effortless confidence and undeniable allure.

Meanwhile, as she approached the college entrance, the one who actually riding the bike na the one who just made Avyaan get drawn towards her, she was greeted by the exuberant presence of her best friend, Myra. With a faint smile that never reached her eyes, she embraced Myra, her heart heavy with the weight of unspoken burdens as if she was broken inside to even try again.

As Myra continued to chatter away, her thoughts turned inward, her mind a whirlwind of secrets and desires known only to her."And you all must be wondering who am I?" she mused silently, her gaze distant as she contemplated her next move."Well, let me introduce myself to you all looking all curious to know my name but rather I am just another girl yet with no dreams but a single desire to fulfill".

With a heavy heart and a determined spirit, she entered the college, her true intentions shrouded in mystery as she navigated the complexities of her dual existence. And as she disappeared into the bustling crowd, her presence lingered in the air, a silent reminder of the secrets that lay hidden beneath the surface.

Who she was actually? And what was her the only desire which she was so eager to fulfill?

♡~⁠♪

Author
Hello To All, this is Raizel here. Your Author.
I am really a beginner on Wattpad but have been a Writer for four years Now.
This is my passion and I love to follow it, it's just a start and i know it will take time to boost this story up, but I trust those who will be coming up to read it in future.
Thankyou♡
I know the chapters are quite short but I promise to make it intresting and long enough for you to dwell in more, untill then Keep Supporting Voting ❤️