Avyaan

A V Y A A N

'STANFORD COLLEGE' Dream of many, but why did i enrolled here wasn't because of studies rather it was something I was so eager to find

Entering inside the college, i found kids and parents bustling. Some were new to here and many of them were there as if it was there another home.
You must be wondering if not for studies then why must I enrolled in the best and the most elite college of Mumbai, well the answer to your question will be revealed soon.

My first two three days were fine, I found people who were like me. Or maybe I can say people who liked my cheerful side, but...

4 days later from me entering college, I met someone or you can say I saw someone. I remember sitting under a tree near the backdoor of the college which is usually closed as i observed from the past few days.

But then I saw a motorbike racing inside the campus, it was sleek, modern and looked really sexy because of its color. It was Red, and by red I don't mean the Red Red, I mean the blood red, the one I am crazy about and i still don't know why.

To my suprise it was a girl riding the bike, she was wearing black wide leg jeans and Syria red top with a leather jacket on it, her helmet was on and that why I wasnt able to see her face, but I was curious, who was she? And where did she get that damn hot bike? Because as much as I know that brand sells it bike to very precised people.

I had thoughts running at the back of my head of that girl and her bike, to be honest she left a impression on me most importantly her bike.

Lunch was going on when I, Rohit, the guy I made my friend and others were walking and chatting in the corridor. I was lost in my own thoughts about what to give to my little one for her birthday While I suddenly stumbled and the sound of books shattering echoes, I bend down gathering the books together
"I am sorry I didn't see you there" i spoke and looked up while picking up the books.

My eyes where stuck on the person in front of me, her eyes were down as she was also picking up the book. Her black hairs covered half of her face and it made me irritated,I wanted to have a full view of her.

I Didn't knew what was I thinking but one thing was crystal clear, I was captivated by her, and when I stood up taking her books in my hands, she was already standing in front of me and again I was left speechless, her eyes.. they were red.

It didn't look like lenses, it was real, her eyes, they were red, red like diamond.

As she was about to slip away after taking the books from my hand, I came out of my wonderland and went infront of her "Wait".
"Let me atleast help you carry the books to your next class" I spoke, she stared at me with those red eyes of hers "Please" I added
And took the books from her hand.

I walked with her through the corridors of the campus forgetting about my friends who were planning to go for karaoke after college, i looked at her with the side eye of mine.

She was walking straight, with a blank face while her hairs kissed her face time to time. As soon as her class came, I handed over the books i was carrying she took them and walked in.

Back home, I remember eating spinach happily while having dinner and my family looked at me in surprise as i always hated it, To be honest i was lost in my thoughts to even notice what was i even having.

The next day Rohit told me, She is our Senior in her last year. Her name is Tanya Arora. She is known for her sharp gaze, intelligence and riding skills.

I had my classes and hurriedly escaped to meet her, i didnt knew what to say why did i make to meet her and then i looked at my book "Symbolism" and a smile carved on my face.

I ran towards her class, panting and stopped in-front of its exit door, my eyes searched for her and finally saw her sitting silently on her seat with her notes and scribbling something.

I walked towards her taking deep breaths, i asked for her help regarding my humanities class of symbolism. It was an excuse for sure. She scribbled on her notes again and looked at it, she asked to meet her in the library later as she has her classes right now.

I thanked her and walked away, waiting for her in the library. She came and sat next to me and She spoke, her voice as delicate as roses. It was addictive and throughout the study section i was obsessed, obsessed with her voice.

Before i could offer a hand of friendship I received a call and had to leave in urgency, but as i went to take my car the past conversation with Rohit ran back in my head, he took it as he was going on a date. I didn't knew what to do but as soon as i looked at the bike from earlier i ran back inside and she was standing there with her books, i again asked her for her help and it was urgent, really urgent. She stared at me for few seconds and handed me the bike keys. I promised her to treat her with dinner as i want to know her more.

I ran again, starting her bike and driving off.

♡~⁠♪