Cafe

Avyaan and Tanya went back to their respectful place

It was 7 in the evening when he reached at his home, getting off from the bike he parked it in his garage. Taking a good look at the bike for almost 5 minutes we went to his room.

He placed his bag pack on the couch and went towards bathroom. He took his cloths of revealing his slim yet muscular body. His collarbone was shining as if gold dust was sparkled on it. He had abs but they weren't hard nor well carved. He had a slim waist and broad shoulders and a bobbling Adam's apple.

Avyaan had a great height of 6'2 and an angelic face which hid his dark side. Currently he was standing under the shower, the water was dripping from his hairs. His body was continuously touched by the cold water coming out of the shower, he runs his hand through his hairs which looked sexy.

He was lost in her thoughts all time and didn't realise it was already 1 hour since he was in shower. His mother, Meera knocked thrice but he didn't replied so she came inside his room and then called him out for dinner.

"Coming Maa" He shouted from inside and turned the shower off.

After 15 minutes he was dressed up in his night wear.

The white shirt hugged his body well and his chest and shoulders were ready to pop out. His black relaxed lower made his waist look even more attractive as he sat with his family on the dining table.

"So, hows college life going?" His father, Aryan asked while having his food.

"It's going good dad, i met a lot of people. And already made a friend." Avyaan replied while hiding his smile thinking about Tanya.

"Why are you trying so hard to hide your smile Bhai? Did you fall in love or something?" Aria teased him, well she wasn't wrong with her prediction.

"Zada nahi bol rahi hai aap Ms Aria Kapoor" he replied with the sweetest smile on his face which looked like anything but sweet.

(Aren't you speaking too much Ms Aria Kapoor?)

"Ab itna sona muh mila hai toh bolenge hi na Bhai" she fought back with a cheeky smile on her face.

(Wouldn't i speak when i got this pretty mouth, Brother?)

Avyaan looked at her with a tricky smile and chuckled.

They had dinner with lots of chit chat and then went back to their own room to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Tanya woke up on her daily time and completed her morning business. She wasn't happy nor she was sad after finally providing her parents and unborn siblings justice. Something in her was missing as she was missing something this whole time.