Love

Its been a month since there dinner date and by now Avyaan tries to be around her most of the times and Tanya simply lets him by her side as she is always looking into his information and he also never disturbs her

Tanya and Avyaan are now visible in the college, student usually discuss about them as she never had any guy close to her. Rohan and her never interacted in front of any person in college so no one is aware of their connection.

On the other side, Tanya has been now working in the cafe for past one month without any issues because her aunt and uncle are on business trip.

She and the cafe worker often have a cup of coffee at the rooftop and since she met him, her heart wants to stay at the cafe all the time.

T A N Y A

It's been a month and tomorrow Mr Arora and his wife are coming back and i never felt this frustrated because. I have to resign from my work again. I am not powerful in front of them, nor i have a public recognition to stand against them. I have to play like a good doll as always or i will be bedridden if i run around like a beast.

We have coffee on the daily basis together and to be honest it's peaceful with him, i don't know about matters like love. But the thing that roams inside me feels weird yet relaxing.

I remember asking Myra about such weird sensations and moments and what could i expect from her?
She became the most dramatic ass mother of mine who got emotional as if i was getting married.

Not to forget i tried to ask Avyaan about it but i failed as i didnt wanted to make the situation uncomfortable.

So i am letting it be the way it is. I do not desire to name my feelings, i only want to stay beside him as long as i can.

Me knowing that i actually feel something for him is enough to explain.

Meanwhile in the college, Avyaan keeps me company and its not irritating as he never disturbs me in my work and specially he scribbles if he wants to say something. Its cute. He look like a teenage sometimes and i find his personality really pure for this world.

But whenever i try to dig into his information i find nothing and i am left with just decency.

Name: Avyaan Kapoor

Age:23 years

Origin:India

Height:6'1

Weight:60kg

Past relationship:None

Family: Mr Aryan Kapoor (father), Mrs
Meera Kapoor (Mother), Aria Kapoor (Younger Sister), Elder Brother: Unknown

Friends: Rohan Ahuja

Qualification: College student, state level basketball player.

Nothing suspicious, other than his big brother. I got to know that his brother lives abroad and hasn't came back since 6 years. It doesn't bother me.

A V Y A A N

A month since our first unofficial date. The moment plays at the back of my head every time i think of her.

I often stay beside her in library or in campus garden when she is reading or just relaxing. We scribble on a notebook so i always carry one with me. Ro. Has asked me multiple of times whats in this notebook and why i carry it often.

Oh i just love those scribbles by my little mouse and i cant just let them go away.

She is always in hurry to go to work and it makes me chuckle, because at that day i got to know one thing for sure that she loves cooking. Her love for cooking is way beyond my imagination.

I once asked her

"Why do you always run to the cafe as soon as the college is dismissed?"

And she replied.

"Thats why my peace lies"

My silly little mouse, always running away from me as if i am a cat who will trap her in my arms and devour her to the fullest.

T A N Y A

I remember Avyaan asking me why i always run to the cake, a smiled threatened to escape my mouth but I concealed it.

"Thats where my peace lies" i said.

But that was something only understandable to me. Of course i couldn't say that thats where He is who makes me at peace.

It's true that i always run to the cafe, why not when this tingling feeling of excitement runs in my veins. I just want to see him, admire him and one day maybe... tell him about these feelings.

I am currently lying in my bed thinking about him.

The way he smiles, laughs, chuckles, cracks jokes, makes me blush, soothe my heart, flirts and what not. That all makes me love him more. Yes. I LOVE HIM. I do.

Mumma, Baba. Your little girl is in love, please wish the best for me. I hope it lasts. I hope i don't loose people who are close me anymore, i am done after loosing you both, My Heart.

I hope i and him end up together, i hope that happens. I shook my head as soon as i realised my thoughts.

Staying with Avyaan has always turned me into a day dreamer.

But i cant deny the fact i love it, i love daydreaming about him and me, about Us.

AUTHOR
Hellow Lovelies.
I am so upset with you guys now, its been more than a month i am here. I do not expect a suddent boost but i expect a little from those who are here with me. I always hope to see your comments, your votes and likes everything. I hope you return the same effort by just voting and commenting.
If i see no comments now I WILL STOP UPDATING. Sorry but i expect a little bit of efforts at well.
Thankyou!