Care

A V Y A A N

A V Y A A N

I woke up 8 and rushed towards the garage. I only had 2 hours to get ready, have breakfast and of course clean her bike. I cant let her know where i took her bike with me or make her angry looking at her bike being dirty. I cant stand leaving a bad face on her. Specially On her.

I took the sponge and cleaning gel and started to gently scrub it, i didn't wanted to hurt her bike nor her. It took me 40 minutes to clean it.

"He washed it thrice with his own hands and didn't even use the pipe which was loaded with pressure of water because what if just in case the water injures the bike so instead he sprinkled the water"

I was standing in front of my wardrobe with my towel wrapped on my lower waist, my wet hairs dripping water on my chest.

That morning played back in my head when i saw her entering the college in red and black outfit and so i decided to take out Red shirt and black pants.

I took my backpack and turned to leave after telling Mom. While my little sister appeared in front of me in her night suit. She doesn't have school and thats why she was completing her beauty sleep.

" Maa, it is valentines day already?" She teased me on my outfit as Maa chuckled.

"It might not be valentines but it can be springs arrival" I pinched her nose lightly and left with a smile.

I took her bike and drove off. Exactly after 30 minutes i was in front of the college.

I walked in and was welcomed by Rohan.

"Hey Bro, how did your date went yesterday?" I asked him while curling my arm on his shoulder.

"It was good. How did you returned home yesterday?" He asked me back

"Uh, I took a lift you see" I couldn't bring myself to tell that she gave me her bike well i was in urgency though.

We walked towards our classroom while talking about random stuff while we heard hooting and shouting of students from the other side.

We both looked at each other and decided to check as we were free. I and Rohan walked towards the senior cabin area and a sight caught my eyes.

She was giving a piggy back to someone, I moved a little and saw who it was. She seemed like the girl from earlier and asked Rohan about her.