Dinner Date

A V Y A A N

A V Y A A N

It was Sunday and i swear i never felt like
Crushing the bones of that person whoever made Sunday. I wasn't able to meet her . I wasn't able to admire her, look at her.

I don't know how i spent my day, all boring and dull without her. My sister Aria visited my room twice or thrice asking me if something happened.

"Whats up bhai?" She asked entering my room, her voice filled with excitement and enthusiasm.

"Nothing Ria" i answered my voice fully dull.

"You seem low, did something happen?" She asked getting on my bed next to me as we both lay together.

"Nothing, it feels boring today." I confessed as she turned her face towards me keeping it in support with her arm.

"You love Sunday's bhai, what happened?" She asked her eyes widening a bit.

Yes i love Sunday's, or i used to love Sunday's due to my hectic schedule but now it's all boring. I don't have work i don't have college nor i have her beside me. I sound like a broken lover.

"Nothing baccha, i just dont have any work to do" other than thinking about her.

"Then let's go for a ride. Lets go at my favourite cafe and have some ice cream and pastries" she said as she looked at me with her doe eyes, i wonder if someday she also asks me to take her to her favourite cafe and have pastries, i saw her enjoying a cookie yesterday. Will i be able to resist her siren eyes just like i cant resist my sisters doe one.

"Isi liye aap itni der se humse sawal jawab kar rahi thi" i sat and looked at my sister giggling.

(Thats why you are doing qna with me till now)

My lovely little life, My sister.

"Hehe, aap hume na nahi keh sakte bhai"
(You cant say no to me Brother)

"Or isi baat ka fayda utha rahi hai aap" i looked at her with a fake glare on my face.
(And you are taking advantage of it)

We both got up, as she suddenly jumped on my back. I chuckled and she laughed. We both went downstairs and told both Mom & Dad that we are going to have some ice cream.

My sister loves sweet while i also enjoy it with her, i used to be not very fond of them but i also didn't like my sister having them alone. So to accompany her i started having sweets. I cant see her sad or gloomy, she is my little life for whom i work hard and stay safe. I remember getting hurt in school during a basketball match, Aria came running towards me in the middle of the match and cried her heart out for exact two hours.