Drunk

A V Y A A N

A V Y A A N

I was standing in front of the mirror in my room, looking at myself and the outfits i have in my hands.

I am so confused between these three outfits, its already 4 in the evening and the event starts at 6 itself.

I was making faces while looking at myself as my sister enters enter.

"Bhaiya here's your juice" she places the juice tray on the table and turned towards me.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai bhaiya" she asked rasing her brows.

(What are you doing brother)

"Nothing baccha I am so confused between these three outfits." I said as i turned towards her.

"Ek kaam kare, aap bataye kya pehnu mai" I said as i pouted a little.

(Do one thing tell me what should i wear)

She crossed her arms on her chest and said "what type of event is it?"

"It's a Welcome party by the seniors for the freshmen students." I explained.

"Um, so according to your event. That blue outfit will be too casual and wouldn't look good at night. And that lilac doesn't suit this event, so the last option all black will be better. It's classy and semi formal" she explained me about colours and their ways. And lastly the conclusion was to wear all black.

She left my room after 15 minutes because i needed some help with my watch, shoes and this face of mine.

I wore my black satin shirt which was quite loose yet it was looking nice on me and paired it with my black pants.

Furthermore i wore my sleek silver analog watch in my one hand and wore my black loafers.

Lastly i took a good look at myself yet something was missing. My two upper buttons of the shirt were open and my collarbone was picking out. So i wore a red stone pendant because i know she will be in her red and black outfit as always.

I smiled and walked out, touching both my parents feet's and listening to my sisters teasing i said bye and drove my car off for the event.

All the time i was thinking about her, what would she be wearing? Will she wear a dress for today? Will she ride her bike today as well?