Killer

A V Y A A N

 Me and my team reached the location in no time, Agent 4-A was checking about the security and to our surprise the whole building was silent and there was no security, no guards

We went inside and split into groups. We were 20 in total. I moved with 4 other team mates and my first priority was to approach the grand room.

I was expecting everything as a planned trap but that wasn't the case as i entered inside the room.

Looking at the tortured lifeless body in front of me, my eyes went wide open and i was confused.

No body had any idea about someone approaching Him today but- the result speaks opposite.

I walked over and saw the stabbed marks on his face and at chest.

Someone really brutally killed him and now it was all mess for me. I had to look into this even more. Argh!

I was already frustrated after leaving her alone at the campus that too without a proper good bye and now i have to work overtime so that no body calls me when i am on holidays.

I called for my teammates and they along with me search the whole room for any clue while others were loading the people found unconscious in the black room.

( Black room is basically a large storage box attached and hidden inside a normal transport truck. Which is used to carry sinners or refugees.)

I looked over with my other mates but found nothing in particular. As i was about to walk outside my eyes landed up on a piece of jewellery.

It was some red crystal or something in a pendant and i thought this might lead me to the actual killer.

Before stepping out of the room i looked back at the dead-body and my eyes turned dark. He deserved to die and whoever killed him did great.

No one has the right to force a woman, to disrespect her but this motherfucker harassed, abused, Molested and what not did to those women's.

I walked downstairs only to find out Agent 4B waiting. "Everything's done?" I asked with the same cold voice i could never use in-front of my family and maybe her. 

In response he nodded his head and spoke "The people are loaded in black room and the news is sent to chief as well. Media or any other social network have no idea about  X's death and murder. Chief  ordered to see you after everything is done here."