Killer

T A N Y A

T A N Y A

I parked my bike under an oak tree and sneaked inside a large building, the area was dark and surrounded by silence and trees.

I had to be careful with my steps as this building holds the 4th level security not to mention it has the worst kind of identity verification steps.

I jumped inside from the backside, the security was less but still it was well guarded. According to the plan i had total 25 Minutes to complete my work or else i will be caught in trouble.

I was wearing a black outfit but i had to change. The reason why? You will know later. I sneaked into the restroom area and changed my clothes.

Did a little make up on my face, applied everything that was needed and not to forget my lenses. I cannot forget them as they are the camera which holds the scenes. Another reason to hide my red crimson eyes is my parents, the possibility to have red eyes is less than 1 percent, so basically my eyes are a threat to my identity and my life.

Any person indulged in underworld works can easily identify me by my red eyes and it will create a great tsunami in the underground world which i have no need of, Currently.

I brushed my thoughts of and walked out wearing a revealing dress which had a slit and my upper thighs were visible, it also had a deep cut at the chest which is why my cleavage was visible but i wore a sheer shrug on top of it.

Wearing heels has always been an issue to me, and i didn't plan to stumble in these today at-least. I walked out of the restroom only to be greeted my other ladies who were also in dress like i wore.

The person i came here today for is a big bastardo, and an absolute motherfucker. He enjoys seeing women being in pain and begs him to leave them. Out of 100, 90 females are kidnapped and forced.

For the world he is known as a great businessman with a kind heart but about his inner demons, no one is aware of them.

From 9 to 6 this huge building is a tech company but as the sun sets it turns into a fucking prostitute area where women's are forced and raped.

As I was walking in a guard stopped me and asked for my identity card. Ofcourse i came here well prepared, i didn't took out any card instead i whispered few words into his ears.

"The night is young, so am i." I whispered in his ears on which he smirked and harshly took my right hand.

He flashed a cutter on my index finger, blood oozed from it and he took it inside a capsule. I walked forward and again was stopped by a guard but this time it was a female, and i knew what i had to do.