Mission

Avyaan's heart raced like a drumbeat as he and his team closed in on their target's location

Avyaan's heart raced like a drumbeat as he and his team closed in on their target's location. Tension hung thick in the air, every step forward feeling like a leap into the unknown.

Although he was on a mission, his mind was still thinking about her, the one who had him drawn towards her like a puppy.

"We are almost there," Avyaan murmured to his comrades, his voice steady despite the adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"Agent-4 B move right and take four others with you"  he commanded
"Roger that"  the reply was heard by him.

"Stay focused and trust in each other" Avyaan spoke with a nod while looking back at his team.

As they breached the prey's stronghold, a storm of bullets greeted them. Avyaan and his team moved with practiced precision, their training guiding their every move as they pushed through the chaos.

There each move spoke perfection, how swiftly He and his team where knocking down each one of them from the other side.

"Spread into pieces" Avyaan's voice cut through the clamor, a beacon of leadership in the midst of the firefight. "We can't let them regain their footing!"

Meanwhile on the other side, Tanya shifted through mountains of evidence, determination etched into every line of her face.

The truth was within reach, but so too were the dangers lurking in the shadows.

"I'm near" Tanya murmured to herself, her voice a quiet vow."But time is slipping away." Her grip on her another bike from her collection tightened.

As she followed the trail, Tanya found herself facing adversaries who would stop at nothing to protect their secrets. Yet, she stood firm, unwavering in her resolve to uncover the truth.

"Bloody shit, I wouldn't back down" Tanya declared, her voice a defiant whisper. "No matter what you throw my way." she smirked and looked back only to find 20 men in black knocked out.

Even as Tanya and Avyaan confronted their own battles, their thoughts drifted to each other, a flicker of concern and determination burning bright in their hearts.

In the heat of the moment, amidst gunfire and danger, Avyaan and Tanya pressed on, their resolve unyielding. With every challenge they faced, they grew stronger, their determination a force to be reckoned with in the face of adversity.

Avyaan who was too focused on his mission to finish it as quick as it can be so that he can go back to the life he entered just few days ago where he met his salvation, his desire and his devotion.

While Tanya was eager to make it come to an end, she wanted to find her parents killer and put it all to rest, unknown of the fact that a Strom was awaiting her.

♡~⁠♪

Author
I changed something which you all might be able to notice but lemme tell you all once again.
The dialogues will written in (font) "Hello"
The thoughts will be written as 'Hello'.
I am sorry I know the chapters are really really short but I promise to make them as lengthy and possible just keep patience and keep supporting.