Fear

T A N Y A

T A N Y A

I woke up early in the morning, a sharp pain crossing my head making me hiss.
Sitting straight on my bed, i looked at myself. I was still in that dress and my jacket.

My cloths had blood spots and my eyes turned blank. I killed My Parents killer, i served them with justice. Or thats what I thought.

I stood up from my bed leaving towards the bathroom. Took off my cloths and went in after throwing them in the washing machine.

I was standing in front of my mirror attached on my bathroom wall. My eyes were blank and my face had no colour. I don't know how long i waited to kill those who snatched away my parents but at the end when i did so, i wasn't able to cry even bitter tears didn't form in my eyes.

All i did was smile, smile like a crazy maniac monster. I shooed those thoughts away and started to peel off the skin.
Of course i wouldn't let anybody touch me inappropriately not even a women and i knew how my work would be and thats why i wore a fake skin all over my body which worked amazing.

After i was done peeling the skin i took a shower and got ready for college. I fainted after murdering him and thats why i don't remember how Rohan got me inside the house. Maybe by sneaking in by the help of poles.

As always i was dressed up in my Syria top and black pants. I remember buying everything which was red. And Syria became my favourite. I used to match my things with my eyes.

My Father Had Honey Brown eyes and i always used to look at him for hours. Whenever we used to go for a sunbath, i used to mesmerised by his eyes. How they used to turn golden when the sun rays falls on them.

My Mother Used to chuckle and say "Looks like just like me our daughter is also going to fall for you because of your guys" and we used to giggle together.

Other than me and my father no one knew my mother has Red eyes, as my grandfather was against love marriage. My Mother Kidnapped my father and ran-away. She was a bold badass person. My Mother.

My father was my grandfather's favourite as he was always excellent in studies and business but keeping all this aside he did a grave mistake and that was to fall in love with a foreigner.

My Mother always told me to never tell anybody about my real eyes. And i promised her to keep it hidden, and since then everybody thinks i wear lens.

I walked downstairs thinking about what to do next because what i wanted to do is finally over. I sat on the dining table next to my Dadi. (GrandMother)

"Good Morning My Baccha" She wished me with sweet smile on her face.

"Good Morning Grandma" I replied looking at her wrinkled face knowing that after my parents she is the one keeping me sane.

"Did you fall asleep early last night? I called you multiple times but it was switched off" she looked at me, worried.

"I have exams coming soon thats why i was trying to keep my health in good state and wanted no body to disturb me so i turned my phone off ." Of course that was a lie, i cant tell her about last night. She is sensitive with my parents topic specially my father as he was her first child whom she adored the most.

I had my breakfast with her and luckily my Aunt and Uncle wasn't present today. Grandma told me they went to close friends Son's Wedding for a month.

Well good for me. I said Bye to my Grandma and went to catch a bus.
I gave Darci to that new boy and hope so he took care of her. I was so busy last night that i forgot to check into his information that Rohan brought.

It took me 45 Minutes to reach college and went inside through my usual spot. I was walking inside my classroom when suddenly i felt someone jumping over me. I turned back in a second and catches her. Myra, the only dumbass who doesn't know the value of her life.

"I missed youu" she said while staying on my back while giving a peck on my cheeks.

"We met yesterday Mimi" I replied. I do not have that change in tone for person to person. My voice is cold sharp and straightforward for everyone.

"Still it's been hours.. let's go i brought cookies for you" I like cookies, specially sour cookies. I used to work in a cafe as a part timer when i had nothing to do after college and i learned a lot of things, specially how to make sour cookies.

Myra is a born chef, whatever she makes taste just like heaven, she shoved a cookie inside my mouth while i walked inside carrying her on my back.

As we walked in she waved an hi to everybody present in the class, while guys chuckled on a note "Thanks Myra, because of you we are able to see the devil being soft for once in a decade." That was for me but it doesn't matter to me.

I walked towards my seat while Myra replied to them licking her fingers like child "My Anya is only soft for her Mimi" "You guys stand no chance in changing her coldness into kindness."
She showed her tongue and giggled.

I sometimes wonder if someone broke her heart? She wouldn't be able to laugh, giggle or even smile the same. And i cant let yer become a corpse Tanya Arora has became.

And to not let that happen i will do everything in my power to keep het the way she is.