𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you meet the pjo cast at a meet n greet
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

today was the big percy jackson meet and greet in santa monica, and to say that i was excited was an understatement. i have loved the stories since 3rd grade when i read all the books. i was especially looking forward to meeting the main character, walker scobell. he was really cute and i was convinced he was going to fall in love with me (im delusional).

it took a lot of convincing from my mom because we live in florida, so it was a long way to travel. we were in our hotel room getting ready. my favorite color is pink, but since this is a percy jackson event, i decided to wear blue since it makes sense. i went with my navy blue skims baby tee, motel rocks jeans, and my grey and navy adidas campases. i did light, minimal makeup and did loose curls on my hair.

as i did final touches, i heard my mom say "y/n, cmon we have to go now." "coming!"

on the drive there i kept looking in the mirror to fix my hair and makeup. "you look great sweetie, stop stressing." "sorry i'm just nervous" i reply. "who are you trying to look good for?" she asks with a slight grin. "well we're here" i said trying to dodge the question. "saved by the bell" "bye mom, i love you!" "love you too, text me when it's time." i closed the car door and started walking in line.

my mom didn't come with because she didn't really care for percy jackson and tickets were expensive, so make of that what you will !!

we got here kind of late and i was the last person in line. i only had to wait around 30 minutes but the whole time my hands were sweaty holding my lightning thief book for him to sign. after snapping out of my thoughts, i was next.

this made me freak out just a teeny bit (i was shaking in my boots). in front of me stood walker and aryan. "hi could you sign this for me please?" i asked surprisingly confident, but not off putting. "of course, who to i make it out to?" walker asked. "y/n" i smiled. "is that your name, it's very pretty." i turned pink and said "yea, thank you."
"do you want a picture?" aryan asked me. "yea can we take some 0.5 ones?" i asked chuckling a little. walker then took my phone, flipped the camera and we all started posing. "thank you so much, it was really great meeting you!" i waved and started to walk away.

"wait!" walker pulled me back. "yea?" i asked. "i was just wondering if i could have your number?" he asked shyly looking everywhere but me. "let's not scare her away now." aryan says somewhat sarcastically. "you really want to give your number to a fan?" i ask somewhat confused. "yea your really chill and i think your cool." "give me your phone" i say smirking.

i put in my phone number and we all end up talking for awhile, sharing laughs and having fun until i had to leave.

"hey guys i have to go now, hopefully i'll see you guys again!" "you would like that, wouldn't you" walker said a bit too confidently. i mean he was right, but still. "watch your ego buddy" i say pursing my lips. aryan just starts cackling. i give aryan a half, side hug then i go to give walker the same.

"nuh uh" he says. he grabs my hips and pulls me into a real hug. i grab his neck and after 5 seconds we pull away. it's obvious we're both pink. "ok bye for real now guys." i say laughing a bit. i get in my moms car and we get back to the hotel. "who were they?" my mom asks out of curiosity. i tell my mom everything that happened swinging and kicking my feet like a child. (my mommy and i r bsfs i tell her everything)

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
hey y'all !! this was the first one lmk if it was good pls i was stressing lmao. if you have any requests please don't hesitate to tell me, a girl needs ideas.

anyways, have the absolute best day and happy easter tmr !!