𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: after the break up, y/n goes to a friend for him to help her realize she may have acted rashly.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: crying, kissing, realization of stupid decisions

- 🕊️ -

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

it was around 10 o clock at night, i'm in my bed watching a movie when i hear a knock on my door.

"who the hell is at my door right now?" i say mumbling, crawling out of my bed.

when i open the door, i see a crying y/n with mascara running down her cheeks.

before i could ask what was wrong, she clung around neck and started sobbing into it.

i wrapped one of my arms around her waist gently and used the other arm to hold her head.

when she let go i pulled her inside and into my bathroom.

i sat her on the counter then went into brooke's room to grab micellar water and cotton pads.

i made my way back to my bathroom and started to take off her makeup.

as i was doing so, she finally spoke.

"i broke up with walker." she said quietly.

my eyes grew wide.

"really? why?" gotta say, i was not expecting that. they love each other to death, what the hell could have happened in the time span that i texted her to now? i drag her to my room.

she sits on the edge of my bed while i pull up my gaming chair to sit across from her.

"it's just, he gets so insecure every time in the same vicinity as another boy. i blew up at him and i told him that we were done." after she said that, she looked down at her feet, probably rethinking her actions.

"wait, was this because i texted you?" i ask starting to feel bad.

she looked back up at me. "no, mase, this was not your fault." she said emphasizing the not.

she slowly started to cry more.

"we didn't even talk about it, i just blew up in his face then left. what did i do? i'm so stupid." she puts her head in her hands.

"hey, hey look." i say grabbing her arms. "go to his house and talk to him. better to do it now then later. tell him how you feel, why you blew up. you can work this out."

she looks between both my eyes then gives me a big hug. "thank you mase." she whispered in my ear.

"anytime."

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i run out of mason's house and keep running to walker's. it's not that far, maybe a quarter mile.

once i get to his doorstep i knock. (obviously) i'm really nervous that once he sees me, he'll just close the door.

i hear the door open and i look up. his eyes are red and stuffy, curls messed up. all i can think is how awful i feel.

"walker, i am so sorry, i shouldn't have blown up like that, you didn't deserve it."

"yes i did, i shouldn't have called you a cheater. i know what a good guy mason is and i'm sorry for accusing you of liking him." he says looking at the ground.

i pull him into a hug, and he grabs me tightly. almost like if he lets go, he'll never see me again.

i grab his face gently and we look into each other's eyes.

he slowly leans down and connects his lips to mine.

when we pull apart, we're both smiling softly.

"can i revoke my statement from earlier." i say trying to lighten the mood, referring to when i broke up with him.

"don't worry y/n, you're with me."

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
here's part 2 since y'all wanted it SO bad🙄🙄
don't worry, i will never let my children starve, so i fed this to you and your delusions.

side note: i will NOT tolerate mason slander. he is a good guy and helped y/n get back with walker.

with that being said, check out my new book "sunset beach" i'm hoping to update it after school today!!

have a good day!!
-walker and mason's gf