𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: your best friend arranges for walker to surprise you at worlds (it's not a want, it's a need)
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: kissing

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

every all star cheerleader in history knows about worlds. i walk into the building, nerves shooting down my spine. i spot my team and start walking to them.

it's times like this where i wish my boyfriend, walker, was here with me. he always knew what to do to make me feel better. luckily, i had my friend dessa. "hey girl!" she said and pulled me into the biggest hug ever. "dess!" i was really happy to see her. "are you okay?" she asks me. "yea just nervous, also i wish walker was here." i say sadly. "i know, im sorry. but right now we have to lock in. we have a competition to win!" she says hopefully. "yea, you're right."

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i know how much y/n misses walker, so we planned a surprise. i have been texting him and he is going to surprise her after we go on.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"alright let's go, time for warmups!" my coach announced. we get to the warmup room, ugh why do warmups always have to be so nerve racking.

we were back stage about to go on and i was nervous. i felt like i was going to piss my pants. (iykyk) my stunt kept falling so i was praying to the lord that it would stay up and my bases would do anything to not let me fall.

"AND NEXT UP IN THE LARGE LEVEL 6 COED DIVISION, Y/G/N  Y/T/N
(y/g/n - your gym name
y/t/n - your team name)
when we got to the floor all i could hear was screaming and cheering. (well duh) i did my handshake with dessa and we got set.

we got to our elite stunt and ... YAY WE STAYED UP, THANK YOU LORD. (and my amazing bases and backspot)

we finished the routine and the first thing i did was run up to dessa. "DID WE HIT?!" i asked. "WE HIT 0!" she replied with the biggest smile on her face. i was so happy, i just wish walker was here to see it.

after getting off the floor, everyone's families were standing there to congratulate their kids. i gave my mom a big hug in tears from being so happy. after i hugged my mom, i went to talk to dessa when somebody pulled me around by my shoulder.

"you did amazing- !" he said. before he could finish his sentence i jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. "WALKER!" i screamed. now i was crying for a whole different reason. "hi baby i missed you!" he said. he gave me the sweetest kiss and i squeezed him even tighter, if that's even possible. "i can't believe you're here, how did you manage this!" i say in shock. "that's for me to know." he said with a grin. we look over to see dessa recording the whole thing.

"you knew about this?!" i ask surprised. "baby, i planned this." she responded. we all laughed.

after we took the absolute cutest pictures with our gold medal. (obviously) "how do you feel dating someone that won worlds?" i ask smugly. " the same way you feel dating the best child actor." he replied while kissing my cheek.

this was honestly the best day ever. winning worlds and seeing my boyfriend?? i couldn't ask for anything else. no matter how busy he is, he always finds a way to make me happy, and i love him for it.

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
hey guys, i thought this one was adorable. if you want me to do one with another sport just lmk. i did competitive cheer because i do it and know how it works. i could also do a gymnastics one because i did it for 10 before cheer, just request it !! also 100 reads in less than 24 hrs, r u kidding? ily guys and pls don't forget to interact<33

have the best day and a happy easter
- much love, tricia💋