𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: your favorite people surprise you for your birthday but walker has a few other tricks up his sleeve (or finger)
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: kissing

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

it was just another day on set with stranger things. "happy birthday y/n!" finn tells me. "thanks!" wait, what? i check the date. may 22, holy crap it is, how could i forget? this only just made me sad because i miss my friends and family and i can't see them for another couple months. i want to cry but i have to start filming in 5 minutes so... pull yourself together y/n!

i mainly miss my boyfriend walker. i used to have the luxury of seeing him everyday on set for pjo. don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore the stranger things cast, they are just a lot older than me. i'm pretty close with priah, but she's 17 and i just turned 15 like 2 minutes ago.

i had just finished filming a scene and went to sit down in my chair to rest before i need to go on again. "y/n, come here!" shawn, the director called for me. "what's up?" i ask. "i need you to grab something for me, go to set 3." i raise my brow. "what do you want me to grab?" i ask confused. "doesn't matter, go." i look at him like he's crazy. he spins me around and lightly shoves me to the door. i start walking, extremely confused. "the hell..." i mutter to myself.

i walk up to the set and try and open the door but it's locked. i keep pulling it like an idiot. "okay, i don't know what he wants from me." i say still confused. "need some help?"

i turn around to see the one person i wanted to see most. "WALK OH MY GOSH!" i yell in excitement as i run into his arms. he grabs be tight by my waist. i cup his face and plant a short sweet kiss on his lips. "happy birthday pretty girl." he pulls me back and deepens it. "alright, keep it in your pants." i hear someone else say. "LEAH, DI DI!" i run from walker and squeeze them which they quickly reciprocate. "wow, i don't get anything?" charlie says. i hug him and he squeezes me. "charlie. oxygen. need." "sorry." "am i the only one seeing double?" dior asks sarcastically.

i look over to where she is with a puzzled look on my face. "BRAY!" i run over to him and jump into his arms. he tumbled back a little bit. "woah there, i'm not going anywhere." i hug him even tighter. i look over to my left to see the same face. i jump down from brady's arms and hug connor. "hi connie." i say, my voice muffled in his neck. he hugs me tighter then gives me a small kiss on my head before letting me go. i forgot how much i missed the noon brothers. i met them back in 2022 and they kinda became my older brothers. not going to lie, they are my best friends, especially brady. and to be honest i think i missed them as much as i missed walker.

"SUPRISE!" shawn screams slamming open the doors since we are still in front of set 3. everyone whipped their heads towards the bang. "why are you so out of breath?" connor asked confused. "because- i had to r- run here from set 1." he said panting. "SUPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" joe said coming out from behind the door. i went to hug him and he rubbed my back. "who all knew about this?" i ask. everyone proceeds to come out from behind the doors and i just laugh.

"as much as i want to hang out with all of you right now, i have another scene to film-" "nope, you're good, you're done for the night." shawn says with a smile. "REALLY?! THANK YOU!" i yell then hug him. "you're welcome kid, go out have fun, don't do anything stupid." i roll my eyes.

"we have a whole dinner planned so you better start getting ready." charlie says. leah and dior grab my hands and i start leading them to my trailer. "hey what about me?" walker asks raising his hands waving from a distance. "yeah what about us?" brady asks. "follow me you dorks."