𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n gives walker two birthday presents
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: kissing

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

today was walker's birthday and i got him the most perfect gift. one of my love languages is gift giving and i love walker so i saw this as an opportunity.

he invited the pjo cast to his house for a small get together. i was excited because i haven't seen them in awhile. i knock on his door and i see charlie open it. "Y/N/N" he screams and tackles me in a hug. "CHARLIE" man i love him. ever since my first day on set he has been like my big brother, i really look up to him. "hey y/n!" "y/n!" leah and dior say. i give them both a big hug, i missed them dearly. "hey adele!" i say to aryan. "hey cupid!" he says and hugs me. he calls me cupid sometimes because in the show i play a daughter of aphrodite and the name of her bow and arrow is cupid, like how percy's sword is riptide.

"where's walker?" i asked. i wanted to give him my gift before everyone else. mainly because i had the teeniest tiniest crush on him but no one had to know that. (the entire cast except walker claimed they knew and made fun of me for it).

"he's up in his room." dior said smirking. "thanks!" i say and walk up the stairs. i knock on his bedroom door. "who is it?" he asked. "it's y/n!" "come in!" he says sweetly.

"hey birthday kid!" i say and smile. "hey cutie, what's up?" i blushed at the nickname. this man never fails to fluster me. "i just wanted to give you my gift early." i say handing it to him. he gives me a sweet smile and opens it. inside is a necklace i stole from set and a card. the necklace is special to us because in the show my character gives it to percy and it is a special bonding moment.

"y/n you did not!" he says shocked. "i did." i said smugly. "oh my gosh how did you manage this?" he said struggling to put it on. "i have my ways." i said while putting it on him. he looked into my eyes and i noticed how close we are. (that one percabeth scene🫣🫣)

"thank you y/n/n, i love it." i smiled in response. "you know, i understand why they casted you as aphrodite's daughter. no one could've done it better than you." he said softly and out of the blue. i blushed like an idiot, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

before i knew it, he slowly leaned in and kissed me. it was soft and and shy. we quickly pulled away leaving us both dumbfounded. somehow, i got this random bust of confidence and pulled him back in. this time it was passionate. he smiled into it which i reciprocated.

"hey where are you gu-" aryan began to say. we quickly pulled away and we all kind of stared at each other in silence. "oh. em. gee. GUYS-" aryan said but walker quickly covered his mouth. "don't. say. anything. nothing, zip it." he said sternly. i was still standing there in shock. aryan weakly nodded and we all headed down stairs.

"hey what took you guys so long?" leah asked. aryan, walker, and i all side eyed each other.
"WALKER AND Y/N WERE KISSING!" he quickly covered his mouth. everyone's jaws were dropped. "i'm sorry." he said disappointed. walker was staring daggers at him while i face palmed.

"I KNEW IT!" dior said and pointed at me. "wait are you guys dating?" charlie asked confused. "no, it kinda just happened." i shrugged. "interesting." he replied with a smirk. "anyways!" i say hoping to change the subject at hand.

we continued with the party and it was a very fun night. we played games, had long talks. it really made me realize how much i've missed these idiots.

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
woww 4 chapters in one day, im on a roll. also ik it isn't walkers bday, js bare w me.

also if u think the necklace wasn't a good gift, it was more a gesture since it is a great deal between the two characters and it meant a lot to both of them. anywho, new imagines coming out soon !!