𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: a day in the life of y/n and percy
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

- 🏹 -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i wake up to the smell of roses in my cabin. the aphrodite cabin has always been known to be clean and put together, part of the reason i love it so much.

i hop out of bed and to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. i wash my face and do my skincare and makeup. now you may be asking, 'y/n, how did you manage to bring all these things into camp?' well to answer your question, aphrodite kids have their way with these things.

for my hair, i decide to do two pigtail braids with little pink bows on the bottom. oh how i love being a girl and putting bows on everything.

i put on my pink (orange unfortunately) camp half-blood shirt on with a pair of baggy jeans and off i go to breakfast.

once i arrive i spot my boyfriend, percy jackson. we make eye contact and smile with each other while i walk over to him.

"y/n you have to sit at our table." one of my sisters say. "yeah yeah, whatever." i respond not really listening to what she said.

"hi perce!" i say with a big smile. "hey y/n/n, how are you?" he says while kissing my cheek.

we begin to talk about what we're going to do for the day when mr. d walks up.

"y/n how many times have i told you, go sit at your table." he says, his voice dripping with annoyance.

"but mr.d-" percy was cut off. "peter, this doesn't concern you." i hold back a laugh. only mr. d could repeatedly mess up the name of posiden's kid.

"sorry sir." i say and start to walk back. "bye perce." i mouth to him. he smiles and looks down at his food sad.

-

i told percy to meet me at the archery range during breakfast.

"you know, i don't understand why i have to do this, i'm already good at sword fighting." he says tiredly.

"it's good to have more than one skill you know." i say while releasing my arrow, hitting the bullseye.

"your lucky, your good at a lot of things." he says to me.

"i'm not lucky, i'm hardworking and it just so happened to pay off." i say while looking to him.

"i mean, you're amazing at archery, you're about as good as me with sword fighting, not to mention how pretty you are." he says looking down.

i blush extremely hard at that. i pull his face to look at mine then place a short sweet kiss on his lips.

i hand him an arrow, adjusting his stance. my arms are around him trying my best to find the best angle. "alright slowly pull the arrow back." i whisper in his ear. now he's the one blushing. i smile internally at that. "now release."

once again, bullseye. what can i say? best archer in camp.

-

percy and i usually spend most of our day practicing one skill to put all of our focus onto it. before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

dinner is the time where kids of all different cabins sit wherever. percy, grover, annabeth, and i always sit at our own table talking about our day.

it was time for burnt offerings. we headed over to the fire to place the best part of our food in order to get the gods attention.

after we finished our food, it was time to head back to our cabins.

"bye y/n/n, i'll see you tomorrow." percy kisses my forehead. "bye perce."

-

before bed every night, i always write in my journal. i try to find the positive things of my day so when i'm older i can look back at these moments to remind myself of my fond memories at camp half-blood.

dear future me,

today started out like any other. the sweet scent of flowers awakening me. all was ordinary. at breakfast, percy and i were conversing about archery that we planned to do later. well that was until mr. d showed up. sometimes i feel like he sends me back to my table because he doesn't like percy and wants him to sit alone. it doesn't help his case that he always calls him peter. archery went quite well today. my aim was on point every single time. i even helped percy hit one in the center! he told me i was talented and pretty, i feel like i don't deserve him sometimes. he is so good to me. we have been together for 3 months now and we still manage to make each other all giddy. dinner was nice, talking with my friends is always the best way to end my day.

"y/n it's time to go to bed."

sincerely, y/n <3

- 🏹 -

𝐚/𝐧
guys serious question. i want to start a percy x reader book because i had this idea. i would change a few things but i don't know if it sounds stupid. would it be weird if i made it so zeus, posiden, and hades weren't brothers. like they would still be the big three, just not related. this would be crucial to the story. pls lmk🙏🙏

but i tried something different here i hope you liked it and i can do more similar to this!

a big thank you to girlinivory for giving me this idea !! i have been scrambling for percy imagine ideas and you really came to the rescue.