𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n has a class with the infamous brady noon and he introduces you to someone
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: swearing

- 🕊️ -

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i walked into my spanish class to see a seating chart on the board. are you freaking kidding me right now, that's fine, i'll just die.

i walk closer to see where i sit. oh thank goodness, it's next to brady. we don't really talk, but he's the only person i've ever conversed with in this class.

you might be wondering how a freshman has a class with a senior? well, since it's a language class, aka a graduation requirement, it has all grades.

i take my seat and brady sits down next to me and dabs me up.

"what's up y/n/n?" he asks.

"alright listen up! the seating chart is only for today, the person sitting next to you is your partner for the projects i'm going to assign!"

brady rolls his eyes and i put my head on the desk.

"oh, and the project is due monday so you only get todays class to work on it!"

are you serious? it's friday and we only have 1 weekend to do it? that means brady and i are going to have to meet up outside of school to do this. not going to lie, a freshman meeting up with a senior? that's weird.

our teacher put the instructions up on the board and told us to get started.

"this is such bullshit." brady mumbles.

"how are we going to finish this? one class period isn't enough." i ask.

"i can't on saturday and sunday because of weekend volleyball practice so the only time i can do it is today after school." brady tells me.

"that's fine, i can do it today."

"okay, i'll give you a ride to my house after class."

"sounds good."

- -

spanish was our last period of the day so brady and i walked to his car having small talk.

i got in the passenger seat and he hooked up his phone to car play.

"here, my passcode is 637265, you can play what you want." brady hands me his music.

"thanks." i play ivy by frank ocean.

his phone starts to ring. "hey, someone named connor is calling you, do you want me to pick up?"

"yea that's my brother." he says while answering.

"yo, are you on your way home?" connor asks.

"yea, by the way i'm bringing someone home. she's working on a project with me." brady responds.

"oooooh a girl!" connor says singing. my eyes widen then i make awkward eye contact with brady.

"no, don't do that shit, she's 14." brady says, obviously embarrassed.

"oh shit, my bad." connor says, trying not to laugh.

i lose it and start bursting out laughing. brady joins in.

- -

once we arrive at his house we set up in the kitchen. as we are doing this, connor walks downstairs.

"are you guys hungry, i'm going to chic-fil-a." he asks grabbing his keys.

"you know what i get." brady says, not even bothering to look up.