𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐅, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐅

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you, walker, brady, and connor do the mute, blind, and deaf baking challenge for your youtube channel and things get a little ... heated
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: making out👀, connor's attitude

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

walker and i were over at the noon's house to film our weekly youtube video and we decided to do the mute, deaf, and blind baking challenge. we started recording.

"hey guys welcome back to another video. i think it's obvious what we're doing today so let's just get started." brady said then clapped his hands. "okay, there's four of us, so two of us have to do the same thing." "can i be deaf please." i ask. "you're just saying that because you want to listen to music." walker snarked. "mind your business." i snap back. "OKAY, calm down." connor said intervening.

"alright we've decided who's doing what. y/n and i are deaf, walker is blind, and connor is mute." brady explained. "that took a lot longer than it needed to." walker mumbled. "maybe because your bitch ass was complaining-" connor started to say until i cut him off. "ALRIGHT, LETS GET STARTED!" i said enthusiastically.

"wait what are we even making?" connor asked. "whatever you want connie baby!" brady mocked him then tried to hold back a laugh. walker started bursting out laughing. i was just scrolling on my phone looking for cookie recipes.

while they were fighting over lord knows what i found one. "guys i found a cookie recipe." they couldn't hear me. "guys." still nothing. "GUYS!" i screamed. they all shut up then turned towards me. "i'm going to start if it alright with you guys." i say sarcastically while putting on my pink air pod maxes. the group rolled their eyes while brady put on his blue air pod maxes, walker put a bandana over his eyes, and brady put duct tape over connor's mouth. in the process he licked his hand. "CONNOR NOON YOU NASTY A-"

"finally, we're starting." walker says calmly. brady is picking a song since we are sharing music. low by sza starts playing. me and brady make eye contact then smirk. "nuh uh, no sza." connor said pulling of the tape on his mouth. "what? why?" i say sad. "yea why connie?" brady said mocking my tone. walker just laughs. "because you two will get nothing done, change it." he said. "fine." brady said then rolled his eyes. he went on his phone to change the music and i got sad but realized he didn't then grinned at me. i did the same and we started.

everything was going fine until it didn't. i was going to grab the butter out of the fridge then put it on the table. after i set it down walker bumped into me which made me slip. he could feel he bumped into me and quickly scrambled to catch me. he grabbed onto my waist and of instinct i clutched onto his bicep. i took me a second to realize what just happened and i realized how close our faces were. i turned extremely pink, thank you walker for having a blindfold on. brady was staring at us with an eyebrow raised eying connor. connor just look like he was laughing but it was hard to tell because of the tape. brady noticed i was blushing at walker and started to laugh too. the noon brothers have known about my crush on him for about a couple months. little do they know i've liked him since we started filming pjo in 2022. (but they don't need to know that.)

"YOU GOOD WALK!?" i scream not realizing how loud i am due to the music. he places me on my feet and covers his ears, he then gives me a thumbs up. "sorry." he just smiled.

"we're going to add blue food coloring to the cookies." walker whispered to the camera. i then hold it up. we sneak it in while the twins were upstairs. "the hell happened to the cookies?" brady asked confused. "woah, that is so weird how did that happen?" i say trying to sound confused. "we just percy jacksified them." walker said. we put them in the oven and we could finally take off our things. i took off my headphones and helped walker take off his blindfold. brady took off his headphones and ripped the tape off connors mouth. "OW WTF BRADY!" we all started dying laughing. (except connor)

"so what do we do while we wait?" brady asks. "i know!" walker said then grabbed a little bit of flour and blew it in my face. i gave him a death stare then grabbed as much as i could in my hand then threw it in his face. somewhere in the mix the twins got involved. "what's the problem y/n/n? i thought you liked it when i gave you flowers." walker said condescendingly then smirking. "bite me."

"alright i've had enough, i'm going to wash up." i said while walking upstairs. "i'll go with you." walker said then chased after me. brady and connor went to their own bathrooms.

when we walked in we looked at each other through the mirror. we both started laughing. after i finished rinsing my face a grabbed a towel to help walker. "stop moving." "sorry." i didn't realize he was staring at me until i finished. "alright, all clean." i say. "you know what this reminds me of?" he says randomly. "huh?" "when we had film scenes where we had to get that goo put on us to make it look like we were wet. then we would help each other take it off when we were done." i smile at the memory. "you still have a little on your lip." he tells me. "can you get it?" he smirks then leans in. i feel his lips on mine and my stomach starts doing backflips. he pulls away. "did you get it?" i ask sarcastically. "it's still there, guess i have to try again." he pulls me back in and quickly deepens the kiss. he picks me up by the waist and sets me on the counter. his thumb tracing circles on my thigh and my arms around his neck, fingers twirling in his curly hair.

"hey guys, cookie are do-" brady and connor say opening up the door. brady's jaw is dropped while connor is laughing his ass off. this makes walker and i start laughing as well.

"did little y/n/n finally confess her feelings?" connor asked pouting. "aw, you have a crush on me." "yea she's liked you since you first started filming-" i quickly cover brady's mouth with my hand. he then licks it. "ENOUGH!" i scream while wiping my hand on his shirt. "TIME TO EAT COOKIES!" walker yells sing songily while skipping to the oven.

"okay, 3,2,1!" connor said and we all took a bite. brady, connor and i spit it out instantly. "EW!" "UGH!" i just start gagging. we all look over to see walker eating it perfectly fine. "what do you mean ew, it's so good." he said taking another bite. i give him a disgusted look and he hits my arm. "OW!" "aw, want me to give you another kiss." he said pouting. "sure." i said then grinned. he started walking over to me when brady ran and grabbed the camera "BYE GUYS!"

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
holaaaaa. i'm starting a walker x oc book soon! i'll lyk when the first chapter is published it might not happen for another week though. also lmk if when im writing that book if u want me to continue this one, idk if this book eats or not🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

anyways have a great day, stay in school, don't do drugs, and most importantly read percy jackson😘😘
- much love from walker, brady, and connor's wife