𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you seem to be spending a lot of time with your co-star, mason thames, and walker isn't having it
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: angst (pls bare w me i'm rly bad at ts)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: conflict, crying

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

walker and i are currently cuddling on his bed watching instagram reels on my phone. i get a text from my castmate, mason.

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞📞
y/nnnnn r u doing anything rn, can we hang??

"why's mason asking you to hang out?" walker asks me in an annoyed tone.

i swipe down at the message to respond to him.

sorry mase, i'm hanging out with walker rn

no that's fine, dw y/n/n

"i mean, we're working together on a big movie and he's my friend?" i say replying to walker's question.

"i don't know, it just seems a little ... flirtatious, you know?" he says looking at me.

i sit up from his chest and look at him with a straight face. "i'm not being flirtatious, what do you mean? and he isn't either." i say sticking up for mason.

"oh come on, don't be naive y/n, it's so obvious he likes you." walker says clenching his jaw.

usually i would fold at that, but he's pissing me off right now so i'm not going to give him the satisfaction of telling him that.

"walker, what are you talking about? he definitely does not like me, i talk about you to him all the time. he knows how much i love you and he's a good guy. he wouldn't come between us." i say, my annoyance seeping out.

"maybe he doesn't like you, maybe you like him. the way you always stick up for him, i mean that would make sense." walker says and i look at him in shock.

"are you saying i'm cheating?" i ask now starting to get very angry.

"no no, i'm not saying that. i'm just saying you guys sometimes get a little too close for comfort." he says giving me my attitude straight back.

"that is the definition of a cheater." i say.

"okay then fine, i am calling you a cheater." at this point we're both sitting completely up, facing each other.

tears slowly start to fill my eyes.

"fine then, i guess you don't want a cheater in your house." i grab my stuff and go for his door. my tears have erupted and it's obvious i'm crying.

"where are you going, mason's?" walker asks.

"actually no, but now that you mention it, i will." i say leaving.

before i can shut the door, i see walker jumping out of his bed and running up to me.

he grabs my arm. "wait you can't leave, we need to talk about this."

"okay, let's talk. the entire 6 months we have been together you have gotten jealous of every single guy that has ever looked at me. you always say something about it too. whenever i have a guy friend, i have to hear you bitch and whine. you need to get something straight, i am allowed to have guy friends. not every boy that looks at me is interested in me and even if you think otherwise, i don't need your input. that enough talking for you?"

he just stares at me in awe. he opens his mouth to say something when i speak again.

"oh and we're done."

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
in my active era ig

hellooooo? sad ending. also i'm sorry i made walker kind of an ass with this, i wanted to switch it up yk? make things spicy

guys is this good ... don't lie to me

if you love percy jackson check out my new book!!
it is called "sunset beach" and it is a percy x reader!!

thank u for reading u hotties😘😘
- ur gf, tricia