𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you do a friendship test interview with walker, aryan, and leah and they are you and walkers biggest shippers (and charlie ofc)
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i was so exited, glamour asked walker, aryan, leah, and i to take their friendship test.

"okay, so who's going with who?" aryan asked. "maybe walker should go with aryan?" leah suggested. "absolutely not, they'd beat us with their weird bromance." i snarked. "you right, you right." leah nodded her head.

"walker, why don't you go with y/n, your closest with her anyways?" aryan asked. "because this isn't a dating test, so they wouldn't do well being asked friendship questions." leah said with a grin. walker and i rolled our eyes in sync. i've like him for a little now, but we were best friends. (that did not stop absolutely anyone from trying to get us together, not that i'm complaining)

"okay, do we have our partners?" the director asked rushed. "yup! let's go." leah said dragging walker and i by our wrists to stand next to each other. "alright, let's start, and walker go!"

"hi glamour, i'm walker scobell." "i'm y/n y/l/n."
"i'm leah jeffries." "and i'm aryan simhadri, and today we are doing the friendship test to see who are the better friends!" he said enthusiastically. "us." walker whispered and pointed to us to the camera which made me giggle.

"the first exercise is trust falls!" the cameraman told us. "light work." walker said confidently. i gave him a side eye. "i'll catch you first." "please don't drop me, if i get hurt my coaches will kill me." i said a little nervous. "why would i drop you?" he asked with a confused face. "you're kinda clumsy." i said mumbling. "what, no i'm not?!" he said scoffing. "you're not clumsy? roll the clip where you were trying to kick the can out of aryans hand and nearly dislocated your hip." i said while twisting my finger. everyone started laughing. "you will be fine, i promise." "okay..." we do it and ... i'm okay! well, now i have to catch him. we do it and i tumble a little, but i catch him. "damn how many oreos did you eat?!" i say struggling to get him back on his feet. he rolls his eyes. we look over to see leah and aryan staring at us, having finished a long time ago, watching us struggle.

"next, describe each other with emojis!" the cameraman yelled.
y/n - 🌊🐶🤣
walker - 💄🎀🏹
leah - 👣🛼🕳️
aryan - 🥰🤨👩‍👦‍👦
"you have to show the person what emojis you chose for them, and they have to guess why you chose those specific ones." they informed us. "okay so you picked the ocean because i play percy, the puppy because i'm adorable, and the laughing one because i'm hilarious." he said confidently. "actually i chose the ocean because it reminds me of your eyes, and the puppy because you always follow me around like a lost dog." i say laughing. "so you think im funny?" he asked smirking. "funny looking." i say trying to hold back a laugh. he was not amused. "anyways! you chose the lipstick because i love makeup, the bow because i'm coquette, and the bow and arrow because i play aphrodites daughter." 'how original.' i mouth to the camera referring to the last one. "i chose the bow because whenever you say something delusional you always use that emoji." walker said correcting me. we just laugh in response.
"bro, did you choose the feet because of my digital footprint?" aryan asks unamused. leah just bursts out laughing. "and i don't under stand the skates and the hole." he said confused. "because your rolling in the deep!" leah choked out between laughs. aryan just stared at her until she finished cackling. "you chose the hearts for me because i'm so admirable, the eyebrow raise because i always give you that look when you say something stupid, and the mother with two boys because you and walker act like children and i'm your mother." she managed to muster after catching her breath. "spot on." aryan said while looking at the camera.

"now we're doing rapid fire questions, what is your partner's zodiac sign?" the director said. "CAPRICORN!" "Y/Z/S!" we yelled in sync. we both started laughing. "i know that because i hate capricorns." i said. walker quickly stopped laughing.
" aren't you a libra?" aryan asks. "yea..." leah says slowly trying to think, not remembering what aryans was for the life of her. "GEMINI!" she screamed confidently. "no." "aquarius." "no." "pisces?" "no." "leo..." "girl your just naming all of them at this point." "so what are you?" she asked. "taurus." "oh, i would not have gotten that." she said flatly.

"next question, say who your partners first friend on set was!" "i think yours was me?" i said unsure. "yeah it was, i think yours was charlie though." "mhm, i remember, i was scared out of my mind my first day on set, he came up to me and helped me with everything i needed to know and we became friends." "that's cute." he said with a smile. "yeah, then i got more confidence, then started talking to you." i said looking in his eyes. "AND THATS HOW YOUR MOM MET YOUR DAD!" aryan screamed from the other side of the tarp. "HEY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EVES-DROPPING!" i yelled. all we could hear was snickering from the other side.
"your first friend was walker, i know that." leah said. "yea, and yours was dior." "no actually i think it was y/n, then dior." "ah." he replied.

"that is all, thank you so much glamour for having us!" leah said. "yeah, now everyone knows how much better we are than you guys." walker said grinning. "yeah not everyone can be as good as a couple as you guys." aryan said then laughed at his own joke. leah started giggling. walker looked at me and i turned red. not pink. red. "we don't like each other guys!" i said trying to cover up the fact that my face was heating up. "very convincing! you should be an actor!" leah said before laughing even louder with aryan. "okay that's enough, bye glamour!" walker said while we all waved.

the next morning i woke up to 4 messages from charlie.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨
AW U AND WALKER R SO CUTE
*attachment 1 image*
*tiktok link*

𝐲/𝐧/𝐧🎀
charlie bushnell, if i click that tiktok link and it is a ship edit of me and walker, you better start counting your days.

i clicked the link and it was in fact exactly that. i muted charlie's messages because he was pissing me off. he was out number 1 supporter and i love him for it, but also shut up.

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
heyyyy this was a longer one, lmk if i should do more interviews !!

also charlie and y/n>>>>>
best bsf duo frfr
- love lana del rey🎀
(jk love tricia💋)