𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n goes to disney with her friend and meets her celebrity crush
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: disney moms

- 🕊️ -

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

my best friend, maisey, and i were at disney world.

"y/n can we go on space mountain?"

"uh, yeah?" i say it like it was obvious.

we laugh and run inside to wait in line.

while we're in there, i see a post on my phone of the percy jackson cast at a new event.

"MAISEY LOOK! i think walker got a haircut, look at how cute he is." i show her my phone.

"bro shut up, he's ugly."

"well it's a good thing you think that because you think aryan in cute, and your his age so..."

"did you by any chance happen to sustain a head injury? you are delusional y/n."

i purse my lips and roll my eyes.

i hear people walking behind us, but i ignore it.

"bro, stop being such a wuss, it's just space mountain." one of the 2 voices say.

i'm talking with maisey until we both look over to the two people. we quickly look back at each other with widened eyes, realizing the familiar faces of the 2 people we were literally just talking about.

'NO FRICKING WAY!' i mouth to her.

'DID WE SUMMON THEM OR SOMETHING, WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THEM?!?!' she mouths back to me.

"dude, this ride is scary, literally ask anyone." walker says motioning to everyone in the line.

"fine." aryan says.

he then taps me and i look over to him pretending i wasn't paying attention to their conversation.

"yeah?"

"excuse me, do you think this ride is scary?" he asks me.

"no, i love roller coasters." i say laughing.

"okay, that's not fair, you have to ask someone who doesn't like roller coasters." walker smacks his chest."

"what about you?" aryan asks maisey.

"o-oh uh, yeah i like this ride." i smirk at her. she's so cute flustered, she cannot talk to cute guys for the life of her. (i fear this is me)

as we get to the front of the line, the worker puts maisey and i in the front row, then walker and aryan in the second, right behind us.

"i don't understand how people enjoy this." walker says laughing but obviously nervous.

"i can hold your hand if you want." i say kidding. (hi confidence)

walker then pushes past aryan and goes into my row. i turn so red and maisey sees that.

aryan grabs maisey's arm and pulls her to his row.

"if your taking my friend, i'm taking yours." we all laugh at that.

when the cart comes, we sit down. after we strap out seatbelt, the ride goes up. (guys idk how this ride goes js go with the flow. and before u say something, yes i'm from florida, no i haven't been to disney world since i was like 5. i'm a universal girly)

as it goes up walker grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"you have to hold up your end of the bargain."

i laugh at him and squeeze his hand reassuringly.

during the ride he's screaming like he's going to die and i'm just laughing. not one time did he let go of me.

when we get off the ride he's still holding my hand, probably from his 'traumatic' experience.

"still scared?" i ask grinning.

"yup!"

- -

we head over to the pictures to try and find us. i know walkers face is going to be funny.

i was right. but somehow he still managed to look cute.

i look at the row behind us and see aryan and maisey smiling holding hands as well. "LOOK!" i tell walker. he cackles.

right on cue they walk behind us.

"what are you guys laughing about?" aryan asks.

i point to them on the picture and they both blush.

"aw cuties!" walker says.

"shut up, the only reason you agreed to come on this ride is because you saw a pretty girl in the line."

- 🕊️ -

𝐀/𝐍
wsp gng.

i made this because i rly want to go back to disney and walker is always there. perks of being a disney kid ig (reason 931 of why i want to be a child actor)

new chapter of sunset beach posted !!
- lots of love, tricia