𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐘

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: tara makes a stuck in the car video with you and brings up your crush
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"hey guys tara here, today i'm doing another stuck in the car with video. i have to say, i'm most excited for this person. please welcome y/n sturniolo!" "hey guys, thank you for having me tara i'm so excited!" "of course, you're probably the most interesting person on this series so far. anyways, you may know her as the sister of the sturniolo triplets or as maisealina thompson on percy jackson and the olympians!" "yea, i'm the most talented sibling." i said smirking to the camera. "amen to that."

"okay so i have to know, what's going on with walker?" she asked. "what do you mean?" i ask confused. "you guys are so cute, i mean are you guys dating?" "no, he's my best friend." she raised one of her eyebrows. "it's just that there's a lot of tension between you guys." she said prying. "you want to talk about tension, what's going on with you and vinnie?" i shot back. we both started laughing.

we started jamming out to music until she pulled over. "okay so i wrote some things down on my phone to ask since i always forget." "alright" "first one, who is your favorite brother." "nick." i say without hesitation. "damn that was quick." we both start laughing. "it's just that he understands me and when i talk to him about a boy or something, he isn't questioning my every move." i say eyeing the camera. "i'm looking at you chris and matt." "besides walker, who is your favorite person on set?" "why do you just assume walker is my favorite?" i ask raising a brow. "cmon be fr." she says with a straight face. "fine, probably charlie." "awwww, you guys are so cute, best duo to be honest." "i'd like to change my answer to the first question, charlie is my favorite brother, i don't care if we're not related." tara laughs. we finish the video laughing about the most random things, i had the best time tara is amazing.

"that's it for this video, thank you for watching and thank you y/n so much for being here." "of course i would gladly do this again." "please do. anyways byeeeee!"

tara dropped me off at home after uploading the video. i come home to a yelling chris. "EXCUSE ME, NICK IS YOUR FAVORITE?!" i laugh as my brothers gather around me. "no, charlie is." "ok so out of us who is your favorite?" matt asked. "she already said it was me." nick stated matter of factly. they have me a hug and asked if i had fun. "yea, it was super fun, i love tara she's really cool!"

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
i wasn't lying, i love tara frfr

this is the last one for tn, i promise😭