𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: luke puts you under a love spell in order to take you from percy but he doesn't go down without a fight
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: angst but happy ending😊😊
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: heated kissing, luke
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝: @JulzLovDraco4Eva

- 🏹 -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i was reading in my cabin when i hear a knock on the door. i open it and see a certain blondie holding my favorite flowers with a big toothy grin. "oh my gods, perce, these are beautiful!" i said while putting them in a vase. "i'm glad you like them." he said softly putting his hands in his pockets. "so, what's up?" i ask giving him a smile. "oh, um, i was just wondering if you wanted to go to the bonfire with me tonight." he asks looking down. i find it so cute how he still gets nervous to ask me out even though we have been dating for 3 months. "yeah, i would love to!" i respond. he gives the same little smile he did when he was at my door. i give him a small kiss on the lips. "alright, i have to go now, but i'll see you soon." he says grabbing my hands. "okay, bye percy."

he walks out and i smile to myself. the bonfire starts in around 3 hours and i will read for another 2, then start getting ready.

the clock marks 6 which means i have to start getting ready now. i keep my orange camp half blood shirt on while putting on black leggings, white converse, curling my hair, and doing my makeup. after putting on my jewelry and perfume i was ready to go.

i begin to walk to the bonfire when a certain son of hermes catch up to me. "hey y/n!" "hey luke, what's up?" i ask sweetly. "nothing, you look very pretty." he says. "thanks." i say not knowing how to respond to that. he knows i'm dating percy but that doesn't stop him from giving me compliments like that. we continued walking in a bit of an uncomfortable silence.

"oh, i almost forgot, i brought stuff to make s'mores, i did at test one back at my cabin. do you want to be the first one to try it?" he asks handing it to me. "yeah, sure." i take a bite and, "oh my gods, this is delicious!" i say looking up at him. he just smiles and we continue walking.

i've never noticed how good luke looks, what y/n what the hell, your dating percy, snap out of it. but he does. "luke you look very handsome today." i say. what. the. flip. why did i just say that. oh well, it's true. he smiles and grabs my hand. i gladly hold it and we arrive at the bonfire. we both sit down on a log together, talking, laughing, having a good time. i thought i was supposed to meet someone here? maybe not...

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i see y/n, oh wow she's so beautiful. wait why is she holding hands with luke. i walk to annabeth and grover who are getting some punch. "hey do you know why luke and y/n are holding hands." he asks confused. "what?" annabeth says and turns around. "huh?" grover says with his mouth full of food. we all see them both now sitting together and laughing. i feel my eyes begin to pool with tears. "i'm going to say something." annabeth says angry starting to walk. "no, don't, we can ask her later." grover says holding athena's daughter back by her wrist. this was so unlike y/n. she would never intentionally talk with another guy and ignore me. every time we saw each other, we would never leave each others side percy thought. "something's up." percy said before leaving to go back to his cabin. annabeth looked at grover and raised her brow. he just shrugged in response.

i'm pacing around my cabin when i hear someone at my door. annabeth and grover. "we're here to help you." annabeth said emotionless. i just stood there like an idiot processing what was going on. annabeth rolled her eyes then pushed past me. "look i may have a theory on what's going on." she said seriously.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"hey it's getting late i think i'm going to go." i tell luke while standing up. "you can sleep in the hermes cabin with me tonight." he suggested standing up as well. "ok!" i say as he grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"after you." he says while holding the door for me. "thank you!" i reply giggling. "where are all your siblings?" i asked confused. "with their human parents, it's just us tonight." he said smirking. he pulled me over to the bed and sat down next to me. we were staring into each other's eyes when he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. he started leaning in and before i knew it his lips were on mine. he pulled away. "sorry, i shouldn't have-" he started to say but i pull him back in. the kiss starts getting heated. i have my arms around his neck, hands playing with his hair. he has one hand rubbing my thigh and the other one holding himself up. a couple minutes later we see a familiar trio and the front door kicked down.

"oh gods, you were right." percy said to annabeth and grover. luke pulls away from me. "what are you doing here?!" he says while standing up and walking towards percy. annabeth quickly pulled out her dagger and pointed it at luke. "not another inch." she said. percy came running to me. "y/n are you okay, did he hurt you?!" he says concerned grabbing my cheeks. "i'm fine?" i say while removing his hands from my face. percy just looks at me with watery eyes. he then turns to luke with an angered face. "i know what you did to her." he says clenching his fists. "oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?" luke asks tilting his head. percy grabs riptide and starts swinging at him. "PERCY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DON'T HURT LUKE!" i yell. i start to get up when annabeth and grover run over to me and hold me down. i try to break free from their grasp, but to no avail. percy aims towards his chest, attempting to impale him but luke blocks it and throws him to the ground.

"you were never good enough for her. i don't know why she ever went out with you." percy becomes infuriated. he gets up, lunged at him, successfully knocking him down. "you don't deserve her. you don't deserve anyone." were the last things percy said before knocking him out. i sit there appalled at what just happened before my eyes, tears threatening to spill. annabeth and grover walk to luke, picking him up and bringing him to chiron.

percy and i stand in front of one another. he slowly walks towards me and embraces me in a tight hug. i hug back and we stay there for a little. he lets go and looks into my eyes. he leans in and kisses me. i start to kiss back when i feel a weird sensation.

"it worked." he said just above a whisper with a slight smile. all of a sudden, i forget what happened to me this entire night. "what worked, what happened?!" i say confused and looking around. he grabs my hands to calm me down. "why can't i remember anything?" i ask. "you were in a trance." i open my mouth to say something but i'm interrupted by 2 people standing in the doorway. "Y/N/N YOUR OKAY!" grover yelled and sprinted to me then gave me the tightest hug. "okay can someone please explain?!" i say worried. "luke put you under a love spell, and we broke it, well percy did." annabeth explained. "how'd you break it." "true love kiss." percy said then shot me a smile. i look at the three, still a little puzzled. "we'll give you guys some alone time." annabeth said while dragging grover.

"is everything okay, what happened with luke?" "i don't think we'll be seeing him anymore." he grinned. we stood there staring at each other's eyes. all i could think about was how i could look at anyone else the same way. i loved percy. we've never said the l word yet, but i do. "we never got to have that date." he pointed out. "well, curfew isn't for another hour and the beach is right outside." i say. he grabbed my hand and we walked in comfortable silence.

we were watching the crashing waves, my head on his shoulder, his head on mine. "thank you." i say out of the blue. "for what?" "for saving me, kelp head." i say chuckling. he laughs then looks back out of the ocean. i turn his head back to mine and place a kiss on his lips. "i love you." i say. he looks in my right eye, left eye, lips, then back to my eyes. he places his lips on mine, but this time it was different. passionate, intimate, real. we only have ever given small pecks, but this was genuine. he pulled away. "i love you too."

- 🏹 -

𝐚/𝐧
first percy jackson imagine 🫣🫣
is it good idkkkkk
also thank you so much for requesting this, i had fun writing it !!

also thank u am for 700 reads?? you guys r so cool i just started this book 5 days ago.
- ur fav walker author tricia😘😘
(kidding)