𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐒

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n films a car video with her brothers and a certain someone's celebrity crush stumbles upon it
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: chris (im jk i love him)

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i agreed to do a car video with my brothers, the sturniolos, they wanted to do a special video talking about me and of course i had to agree to it.

"hey guys, it's the sturniolos and today we have a special guest!" matt said happily. i got in the car next to nick and waved. "hi guys!" "our sister, y/n sturniolo!" matt finished my intro. "not that special." chris said under his breath. "that's why your my least favorite." i said while smiling to the camera. "anyways!" matt said trying to continue with the video. "we have our sister here today and we're going to talk about her since she's rarely in our videos."

"start from the beginning." nick said. "ok so, hi my name is y/n y/m/n sturniolo, i'm 14 and turn 15 in may and i'm an all star cheerleader!" i answer questions that fans have until this one comes up. "who is your celebrity crush" chris read from his phone with a smirk. "where do i start, cuz if i start listing all of them we'll be here awhile." i laughed. "just say your main one." matt said. "i don't have a main one" i shrugged. "LIES!" nick screamed from next to me. "yea isn't it walker scob-" "NO. what are y'all talking about. next question." "aw she's dodging the question!" chris said.

we finish the video then they upload it to youtube. i'm a little scared but realize walker probably has much more important things to do than watch a sturniolo youtube video.

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i was chilling in my room on my phone when my sister leena comes in. "hey you know the sturniolo triplets right?" she asks me. "you mean the ones your obsessed with?" i ask confused. "yea, watch their latest video." she said leaving the room with a slight grin on her face. "okay?" i said confused.

i grab my laptop and click their latest video. 'oh i didn't know they had a younger sister' i thought to myself. as i watch i notice she's kinda pretty. i get to the point where they ask about her celebrity crush. i hear my name, pause the video, rewind, then reflect. i sit there confused but kinda happy. i'm contemplating on if i should dm her on insta, or is that too soon? i'm feeling big baller right now and yolo so i did it.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
chris is my least fav sibling too😖

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
STOP U SAW IT

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
maybe 🤔

we ended up talking for an hour. she was really funny, maybe i would end up calling her my celebrity crush too?

- 🕊️ -