𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you go to the pjo premiere with your brother and meet all of his co stars, one of them peaks your interest
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: loss of breath from walker's gorgeous smile

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i was so exited for my brother charlie. today was the percy jackson premiere and i couldn't be prouder of him. i grew up reading the books so watching one of my favorite people portray one of the characters was so cool to me. he has worked so hard these past 2 years and deserves this more than anyone.

he had brought me as his plus one and you could say i was nervous. (definitely didn't have a panic attack prior) I had never met the cast that he talks so positively about and i was excited to meet them because if they are as cool as charlie say they are, it's probably true. i am 14 so i'm around the age of the main cast, hopefully i can get along with them. (i absolutely hate groups of people my age, it freaks me out)

i was wearing a light blue strapless dress with a slit, gold heels to match my gold jewelry, and my freshly straightened hair. i was not famous like my brother and have never walked in front of thousands of people and i started to over think a little. (a lot) the thing with me is that i freak out internally so not everyone knows when i'm having a panic attack, except charlie. we have a special bond and he knows better than i even know myself.

we were in the limo around 5 minutes away when i get pulled out of my thoughts. "y/n." i look at charlie. "hey, it's alright, don't work yourself up." he says putting his hands on my shoulders. "i'll be there the whole time, plus i know everyone will absolutely love you. i know it's nerve racking at first, but when your surrounded by all of us, you'll forget everything and all will be good." "thanks char." i say softly with a smile. "of course, i love you okay?" "love you too." i say still smiling.

i adore my brother, but i've always been envious of how relaxed he is. his first day on set, he was the one you went to if you were nervous. he is always the one to calm you down. i was very much the opposite but he didn't mind. he was always there for me and i was so thankful for him.

we arrive at the event and step out of the limo. he gave me a big, reassuring hug. as we pulled away, he spots who i presume is dior. "CHARLIE!" she said wrapping her arms around his neck. "hey di di!" he said chucking a little. i let out a little smirk. i always had the feeling he liked her, he was starting to turn red so now i have my answer. "is this your sister?" she asks with a big smile. "yea, i'm y/n!" i say returning the smile. she have me a hug. "are you sure your his sister, your gorgeous." she said laughing a bit. i let out a soft chuckle while charlie laughed sarcastically. not going to lie, it was weird seeing dior be so nice, i'm used to seeing her be mean in the show.

we all start walking to find the others having small talk when we get to the other meet up spot. "heyyyy!" dior says dragging out the y. "DI DI YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" leah screamed running up to her. "stop, i'm blushing." dior said winking. "weirdos." aryan said mumbling. "hater." leah snarked right back. i giggled at their interaction. everyone stopped and looked at me. i quickly stopped and looked around awkwardly. charlie noticed and saved my behind. "oh i forgot, guys this is my sister, y/n!" i smiled and waved. leah came up to me. "oh my gosh, your stunning." he said jaw dropped. i look at her a little dumbfounded because ain't no way leah sava jeffries called me stunning, not pretty, STUNNING. "are you kidding me, have you seen yourself?!" i ask shocked. she smiled and pulled me in a hug. (the pjo cast are huggers if you couldn't tell) someone who i think is aryan whispered something in who i presume is walker in his ear. the blonde boy smacked his chest and said "shut up." i don't really know them by face, i'm just going off of what my brother has told me.

"hey i'm aryan, i play grover." he says while he shakes my hand. "nice to meet you." i give him a smile. i notice out of the corner of my eye the boy with bright blue eyes, which if i may add are gorgeous, staring at me. not in a weird way, kinda like in awe. i walk up to him. "hey, walker right?" i say a little unsure. "y-yea, i play perc-" he says getting out of his trance. "percy jackson." i say finishing his sentence. he smiled to which i smiled back. we were staring in each others eyes for a good 7 seconds until aryan cleared his throat. "uh guys, i think we have to go now." he says awkwardly pointing. walker and i look towards him, beginning to walk when i notice charlie is giving walker the most dank stare. i roll my eyes while walker scratches the back of his neck. we all start walking when lights and people surround us.

i pose and take group pictures with everyone until they get called for interviews. since i wasn't in the show, i walked back to the meet up spot to chill there until they got done.

after a couple hours, we went to take more pictures but with family and close friends. i met leena, walker's sister, who by the way is absolutely beautiful. i also met momona and she was so sweet. i was standing in between charlie and walker for the pictures when i feel walker's arm wrap around my waist. i feel heat rush to my face immediately which just made me smile more. charlie didn't see though. (if he did, he would've have gone luke mode on him)

it was time to go home and i was bummed because i wanted to talk with walker more. (who doesn't) but now that charlie knows we kinda like each other he forbid us to speak with one another. i said bye to leah, dior, and aryan giving them all a hug. lastly was walker. "it was nice meeting you kelp head." i say with a smirk. "is that your new nickname for me now?" he asked reciprocating the smirk. "yeah, why do you not like it?" "i love it, but i have to find one for you now." "well let me know when you come up with one." i say. he gives me a tight bear hug. (folded) i was feeling bold so i gave him a kiss on the cheek, he blushed like a fool. "bye walk." "bye cupid." the nickname makes fireworks explode in my stomach. (the tension is crazy) my parents car pull up and charlie and i get in.

"so sweetie, did you like the cast, were they nice." my asked looking at me through her rear view mirror. "yeah, they were really cool." "who's your favorite?" my dad asks contributing to the conversation. charlie gives me a look. "i know who." he says under his breath. i hit is arm and he laughs. "whatever." i say putting my chin in my hand looking out the window.

for the rest of the night, i could only think about one thing. walker. they way he smiled at me was exhilarating. everything about him made me giggle like a little kid. his perfect golden curls, his ocean blue eyes, his adorable smile, his hilarious personality. i could go on forever.

- 🕊️ -

𝐚/𝐧
hey y'all !! sorry for not updating yesterday i got caught up with hw😖
i tried to make it up to u guys with a longer chapter.

the tension between walker and y/n this chapter has me rolling. (i'm so single. it was funny at first, not anymore)
also im like 99.99% sure charlie has a gf, ik i said he had a crush on dior, just pretend.
- hugs and kisses from tricia🫂🫂