𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n meets the infamous walker scobell through her brother brady noon's twitch stream only to not know who he is
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: fluff
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

- 🕊️ -

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i walked in my room and noticed my book was gone. i was re reading the titans curse because i have a percy jackson obsession but that's okay. i walk into my brother connor's room to ask if he's seen it.

"no, sorry y/n/n." "it's ok, i'll ask brady." "okay" i really didn't want to go in brady's room because he was streaming and i didn't want to interrupt him, also because he's on with his friends and not going to lie, they are kinda annoying. i walk into his room anyway because a girl wants to read. "brady have you seen my book?" i ask politely. "didn't you leave it in the living room?" he asked still looking at his game. "yea i checked there, it's ok thanks anyways." i begin to leave but i hear one of his friends on the mic. "who is that?" "that's my sister y/n." "whoa dude, i didn't know you had a sister, i only knew about connor." brady waved me over. "y/n/n come here and say hi" i reluctantly walked over and wave into the camera. "hi!" i say and smile. "y/n/n can you take over for a sec, i have to grab something." "sure." i sit down and start playing for him.

"so i heard you lost your book, what are you reading?" the boy asked curiously. "i'm reading the titans curse, it's the 3rd book in the percy jackson series." "you like percy jackson?!" he asked somewhat surprised but with a big smile on his face. it was kinda cute not gonna lie. "yea it's my favorite series, i heard there was a new show that came out i haven't seen it though." i pointed out. "you should watch it, it's pretty good." he said matter of factly. brady walked back in. "thanks y/n." "no problem!"

after brady was done with his game he came into my room. "hey what did you and walker talk about when i was gone?" he asked. "oh his name is walker, interesting. he just asked what book i was reading and i told him and how much i love percy jackson." "well, your welcome!" he said smugly. "for what?" i asked confused. "uh... are you slow?" he asked. as a matter of fact yes, and this will prove it to you. "brady, what are you yapping about?" "dude, i introduced you to percy jackson himself!" "huh?" i asked still confused. "that's walker scobell, the guy who plays percy in the new show!" "wait are you serious, i didn't know!" i say kinda yelling. connor walks in.

"why are you two yelling, shut up!" he says annoyed. "our sister is an idiot" brady said giving me a dead panned stare. "why are you surprised, this isn't new information?" connor said. i side eye both my brothers and roll my eyes. brady explains what happened and connor starts bursting out laughing.

after they left my room i learned from my mistakes and started watching pjo. 'damn that really is that kid' i thought to myself. let's just say i went to sleep that night mentally face palming myself because of my obliviousness.

- 🕊️ -