Chapter 7

Haseena came back from her date and sat down on her couch all tired with the emotional banter she had with karishma she kept replaying karishma's confession in her mind

Noor came in and went over to the couch, where she sat next to her daughter.

She placed her hand on Haseena's shoulder and asked, "How was today's meeting?"

Haseena leaned her head against her mother's shoulder and sighed.

"Bohot accha tha ammi" she said. "Aur hum jaldi hi unhe le aayenge apse milne, i know You wanna see her."

The mother looked at her daughter with a deep sense of happiness and tenderness "toh naam kya hai apki mohatarma ka?"

"haan batha na hi bhul gayi unka naam Karishma hai, Ammi."

Haseena thought it would be easier if she kept it simple. Her mother didn't need a lengthy explanation, especially since the relationship was a sham to begin with.

So, she just gave a straightforward answer.

Haseena's mother sat up in surprise when she heard the name 'Karishma '.

"Karishma?? She asked, her voice filled with disbelief.

It was clear that the mother knew something about Karishma, which was definitely not good for the charade.

Haseena could see that her mother was in shock from hearing the name 'Karishma'.

Haseena was worried with the change of her mom's expression
"Ammi, aap theek hai? Kya hogaya apko ab tak toh theek thi aap?"

Haseena's mother quickly got up from the couch and said "i forgot to turn off the stove, hum ek baar dekh ke aate hai" and she quickly went from there

It seemed like a convenient excuse to remove herself from the situation, as if she wanted to take a moment to process her thoughts and emotions.

As Haseena was still processing her mother's reaction to the name, someone came up behind her.

Haseena was startled by the sudden appearance of Santosh.

"Tu is janam me toh kya kisi bhi janam me nahi badle gi aisa kon aata hai santu"haseena said calming herself.

"Mera chod tu baata aaise confused expression lekar kyu baithi hai"santosh asked as she knew something was off

"Oh, I'm just fine, lekin ammi...," Haseena said nervously.

"Ammi kya??? Kya hua ammi ko" santosh was worried and curious to know what happened next.

"Pata nahi yaar, she asked about my date's name and i told her, it seems like she got really upset and i have no idea what her expression meant " Haseena completed her sentence still confused

"Accha,What's her name?"santosh asked

"It's karishma" haseena said

When she heard the name 'Karishma', this brought back memories for Santosh as well.

It was a sudden rush of emotions just like Noor had felt.

All those memories, all those feelings came rushing back, but she managed to hide them behind a wall as well.

She didn't want to let her reaction show
in front of Haseena, so she kept it inside.

"Ab tujhe kya hogaya hai?" Haseena said with an unbelievable look on her face as her day was turning the worst way possible.

"K..kuch nhi.... Don't worry aunty is happy for you that's it , You finally agreed on the idea of dating someone so..she.. she's happy that sh..she couldn't hold emotions' santosh said holding her own emotions."I'll go check on aunty" she said and left from there.