Chapter 22

As Haseena and Karishma walked out of the party, the cool night air enveloped them.

They walked for a few blocks, the silence between them electric with anticipation. Finally, Karishma stopped in front of her bike, the engine purring smoothly.

"Get on," she said, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"But where to miss?" Haseena asked

"Too the Stars and never back" karishma said this time with such sincere expression on her face

Haseena gave a unbelievable look to karishma

"surprise hai hum batha nahi sakte haseena, aur dursi baat,
Aaj raat ap hamari hai toh hamari marzi hum jaha chahe waha le ja sakte hai" karishma replied.

With that Haseena raised an eyebrow but slid onto the passenger seat, her heart racing with excitement. Karishma ignited the engine of the bike, her hands moving with precision as she navigated the city streets.

After a few minutes of driving, Karishma pulled up to a nondescript building, the entrance guarded by a burly man with a stern expression.

"Welcome haseena" Karishma said, her voice low and husky. "Tonight, we play by our own rules."

Haseena's eyes widened as she took in the scene before her.

With a sly smile, Karishma led Haseena into the unknown, the night stretching out before them like a canvas waiting to be painted...

The view is A vibrant nightclub, bathed in a mesmerizing glow of red and blue lights. The space is expansive, with a high ceiling that seems to disappear into the darkness. Soft, pulsing music fills the air, drawing people to the dance floor, where they move gracefully to the rhythm. The atmosphere is electric, yet refined, with a sense of sophistication and elegance. People are lost in their own worlds, some dancing, others lounging on plush couches, sipping cocktails and enjoying the music. The vibe is sensual, but tasteful, with no hint of vulgarity. It's a place where people come to escape, to let loose and indulge in the beauty of the moment."

Haseena looked around, taking in the dimly lit, plush surroundings.
"What is this place?" she asked Karishma, her curiosity piqued.

Karishma smiled knowingly."it's called velvet room"

"Huh?" Haseena raised an eyebrow, unsure what to make of Karishma's enigmatic response.

Karishma chuckled. "Yeh ek aisi jagah hai jahan hum apne aap se mil sakte hai, khud ko pa sakte hai, khud ki duniya me kho bhi  sakte hai, dil behla sakte hai, dil laga sakte hai, aur Yeh ek aisi jagah hai jaha sab kuch chhota lagta hai lekin par khud ko bohot bada mehsoos kar sakte hai"

"Kya keh rahi hai ap karishma? Hame kuch samjh me nahi aa raha" haseena said with confusion

"Sach keh rahe hai hum haseena,  yeh ek aisi jagah hai Jahan dard ke baadal bhi hai, khushi ke aansu bhi hai, aur zindagi ke har rang bhi hai" karishma replied.

After hearing how Karishma explained about the velvet room, her eyes sparked with curiosity... Like what is this place? And Karishma smiled and took her inside saying
"Come on"

As they entered the Velvet Room, the air was thick with anticipation. The music was pulsating, the crowd a sea of beautiful faces and designer clothes. Haseena felt like she had stepped into a different world, one where the rules were made to be broken.

Karishma led her to a VIP table, where a bottle of champagne was chilling in a silver bucket. They sipped their drinks, surveying the scene before them.

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the shadows. He was tall, dark, and handsome, with piercing eyes that seemed to see right through Haseena.

"Welcome, my lovelies," he said, his voice low and smooth. "I'm Max, the host with the most. Tonight, we're going to play a game. A game of fears, of desires, of forbidden pleasures."