Chapter 13

Haseena felt really upset with herself for losing control of the situation with Karishma in such an unexpected way.

She was frustrated and mad at herself for not being able to handle her emotions better.

She continued to talk to herself and tried to make sense of why she had acted like this.

"Why do I get so flustered and weak around her, aisa lag raha hai ki kuch toh hai jo hame dikhayi nahi de raha, pata nahi kyu lekin karishma se milke kisi apne ka ehsaas hotha hai"

On the other hand, Karishma exited the room with a giddy smile on her face. Her cheeks were flushed, her mind still filled with the memory of Hasseena's kiss.

She couldn't believe that she had just kissed Haseena, the woman she had grown so close to, but she felt completely and utterly happy. The kiss was a testament to the growing trust and intimacy between them, and Karishma was already fantasizing about their next encounter.

Karishma felt a sudden vibration of her phone in her pocket and saw that it was a call from her friend Shivani.

"Bol kya baat hai!" Karishma said with a smile as she began to talk to her friend over the phone.

"I'm at Haseena's, I'm gonna come inside can you manage?" Shivani said over the call

Karishma was confused and she asked immediately "Shivani, what do you mean you're at Haseena's place now?"

Shivani's voice came through the speaker phone. Her words were filled with concern, her tone heavy with worry.

"Hum ne sab kuch bata diya santu ko ye sab natak ke bareme,  and Santu looked so disturbed and broken when she came back to Hasseena's place after meeting me, I'm just really worried."

She sounded truly distraught on behalf of Santu's condition.

Hearing Shivani's words, Karishma also felt a sense of concern for Santu.

Santu had been so broken up when she came to Hasseena's house, and now, Karishma could hear the worry and concern in Shivani's voice.

Karishma felt a sinking feeling in her heart, as if she were somehow responsible for Santu's state of mind.

Karishma told Shivani, "Okay, Shivani, come over, I'll manage here, but just remember to be careful in front of Haseena, I'll go meet santu, you just come straight to her room"

She wanted Shivani to have the presence of mind to avoid saying anything that might trigger anything related to Haseena's past.

After ending the call with Shivani, Karishma went to the room where Santu was present.

Santu was gazing out of her window, lost in her own thoughts.

Karishma could see the pain in her eyes, the emptiness in her soul.

Karishma approached Santu slowly and gently, asking her, "Santu, are you okay?"

Santu just stared at her, eyes filled with mixed emotion including confusion and fear. She appeared to be in a daze, as if she were lost and struggling to find her way back.

"Di,Why didn't you tell me that you and Haseena are pretending like girlfriends?"

Karishma remained silent for a moment, unsure how to respond. She was taken aback by Santu's reaction and
she replied:

"Lekin bathaya toh tha na santu"

Santu responded, "Yes, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Karishma was unsure how to respond, but one thing was clear Santu was incredibly upset with her.