Chapter 19

Haseena felt a weight lift off her shoulders as she apologized to Shivani. She had been carrying the guilt of her harsh words and misunderstanding for too long, and finally, she had freed herself from that burden. The apology was like a breath of fresh air, cleansing her conscience and allowing her to start anew.

"What's going on ..." Karishma came to the kitchen.

Haseena and Shivani turned to face Karishma, Haseena smiled,
"Just clearing the air,. Hum maafi maangne aye the shivani ko, aur ab hum dost bhi ban chuke hai "

Shivani nodded in agreement, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Haan, dosti hogai hamari"

Karishma's expression softened, a hint of surprise and delight on her face. "Aww, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you both."

The tension and misunderstandings of the past seemed to melt away, replaced by a sense of hope and new beginnings.
.
.
.
As soon as Shivani walked out of the kitchen, Karishma's gaze locked onto Haseena, her eyes filled with a deep passion and support, and something more - a hint of unknown affection that she couldn't quite explain.

"Haseena, apne maafi mangli shivani se? without even questioning me or seeking the truth from Santu. Itna bharosa karti hai humpe?"

"Humne apse pehle bhi kaha tha aur abhi bhi keh rahe hai, hum aankh band karke bharosa karte hai ap par"

As they stood there, Haseena felt a sense of comfort and security in Karishma's presence. She couldn't explain why, but she felt like she could trust Karishma with her life. And as she looked into Karishma's eyes, she saw something there that made her heart skip a beat - a deep affection and care that went beyond mere friendship.

Karishma moved closer to Haseena, her eyes locked on hers, and Haseena's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't help but feel drawn to Karishma, like a magnet pulling her in. As Karishma stepped even closer, Haseena's eyes fluttered closed, her senses heightened, anticipating something more.

But instead of a touch, she heard Karishma's gentle laugh and the soft rustling of the coffee powder container being retrieved from behind her. Haseena's eyes opened to find Karishma smiling at her, a playful glint in her eye.

"Just trying to take this coffee powder," Karishma said, her voice low and husky. "What were you thinking?"

Haseena's face flushed with embarrassment.

"Kuch...kuch nahi hum kyu kuch sochenge"

She quickly looked away, her heart still racing, and hurriedly excused herself from the kitchen, leaving Karishma behind

"Ahhhhhh, maybe you're getting close to your goal, Karishma, hum apko apne pyar me paagal kar ke hi manenge jaise hum hogaye hai apke pyar me" she whispered to herself, a sly smile spreading across her face.

The smile lingered, a telltale sign of her growing attraction, as she continued to work in the kitchen, her mind wandering back to the moment when Haseena's eyes had fluttered closed, and their hearts had seemed to connect in a way that went beyond words.

Haseena hurriedly emerged from the kitchen, her face still flushed with embarrassment, and made her way to the living room where the others were gathered, planning the party. She tried to compose herself, hoping to blend in and avoid drawing attention to the awkward moment she had just shared with Karishma.

As she sat down, Shivani and Santu looked up at her with curious expressions, and santu asked

"Kya hogaya? Laal tamatar jaisa chehra kyu hai tera?"

Haseena quickly averted her gaze,
"Oo garmi garmi ho rahi hai hame"

"garmi??? o bhi ac me??" santu asked