Chapter 15

Karishma finally moved in, bringing an end to the long-drawn out saga and settling the disagreement between Haseena and her mother.

It was clear that everyone had taken the first step towards healing and accepting the decision, and that this decision would be the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

Noor asked Karishma, "did you settled in your new room?"

The room was lavish with a big bed and a royal look. It had decorative pillows and cushions which gave it a luxurious feel. It also had a study table with a desk and chair, giving the room a stylish yet practical look.

"Yes, I'm settled." She replied to Noor, showing her satisfaction with the room.

"Theek hai beta, tum fresh hojao aur dinner ke liye niche aajao" noor said

"Ji ammi" karishma replied

Noor was about to leave, but she stopped herself for a moment, as if she wanted to say something else.

"Kya hua ammi kuch kehna hai apko?" Karishma asked.

"Karishma are you okay?" Noor responded

"Ji ammi hum bilkul theek hai, itna load kyu lethi hai aap, ab mai aagai hu na sabkuch theek hojaye ga"

"Agar haseena ne gusse me aakar kuch suna diya toh tum ignore karna beta, wo already humse khafa hai ki humne kisi se puche bagair ye decision leliya" noor said

"Ammi, aap fikar mat kijiye hum sambhalenge haseena ko" karishma assured

"Accha hum wait karenge dinner table pe" and noor left from there.

"Chalo, finally some good has happened at least, agar hum yahi rahenge toh haseena pe nazar bhi rakh payenge aur hum toh apna banake rahenge haseena ko "
Karishma whispered to herself, breathing a sigh of relief.

After taking some time to herself and settling in, Karishma got fresh and went towards the kitchen for dinner where Noor was waiting for her.

As soon as Karishma entered the kitchen, she asked,
"where is Haseena?"

Noor was in the middle of cooking dinner, and she briefly turned away from the stove to answer the question.

"Kabse bula rahi hoon Iss haseena ki bacchi ko, she hasn't come yet, lagta hai abhi tak naraz hai humse" Noor replied.

"Ammi, ap khana laga dijiye haseena ke liye hum lejate hai" karishma replied

After saying that, Karishma took the dinner with her, and went straight to Haseena's room with it, she knocked on the door, waiting for Haseena to respond and possibly open the door for her.

"It's open." Haseena responded.
Haseena was busy with some document work.

Karishma went inside and put the dinner she had brought for Haseena on the table.

"Aarey karishma app, apko apna room pasand aaya? Hum ne khud safe kiya hai taki apko koi takleef na ho aur new decorations bhi set kiye hai". Haseena responsed with sweet Smile

"Ji haseena hame bohot pasand aaya, lekin ap dinner pe kyu nahi aayi??"

"Wo hum busy the paper work me, these are some documents which needed my attention, toh dyan nai tha dinner pe"
Haseena again changed her attention towards the documents

"I know you are busy, that's why I brought dinner for you." Karishma said, showing her concern for Haseena's hectic routine.

Haseena looked up from her paperwork, finding her eyes focused on the sight of Karishma standing in front of her.