Chapter 11

Haseena was getting ready as she was putting on a facade in front of her family.

She didn't want it to look like she was acting in front of them; instead, she wanted to make it look like she was genuinely being herself.

Meanwhile, the rest of the family was also getting ready to act like they didn't know karishma once she stepped through the front door. So they were all prepared, ready to go as soon as she came through.

Santu, Noor, and Pushpa were all looking at the door, excited at the possibility of Karishma walking through it.

As Haseena walked into the living room, everyone else was there waiting for karishma.

"Are you guys serious?? Ap logonko door ke pass wait karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, agar wo ghar tak ayenge toh andar bhi ayenge, door tak aane ke baad thodi bhag jayenge"

"Tum call kyu nahi karleti ek baar" pushpa said waiting for a stranger *daughter*.

"Theek hai hum karte hai lekin ap log  please relax, dara mat dena bichari ko, suru hone se pehle hi khatham hojaye ga aur baad me mujhe mat kehna kisi aur ko dhundne ko"  haseena teased her family

"Wo thodi dhundne degi tumhe kisi aur ko" noor whispered which was only audible to both pushpa and santu

"Kya??" Haseena suspiciously asked

The trio silently  laughed.

Santu replied:
"Calm down, we're just waiting here for her to arrive.
We'll be here ready to greet her when she comes through the door."

"Okay let me go and call her" and haseena went from there And she was about to call Karishma....
Haseena couldn't believe her luck!

Her phone buzzed with a call from Karishma, and she decided to pick up the phone instantly without even letting it ring anymore.

This was certainly unexpected, or was she excited about the call?

She immediately answered:

"Hello?"

Haseena was instantly filled with unknown happiness and excitement when she saw Karishma's name on her phone.

No matter how much she tried to pretend, maybe her heart could not hide its affection for Karishma?

Karishma replied breaking the chain of haseena thoughts
"Haseena ji, I'm on my way right now, I got lost and got stuck in some traffic. I'll be there in just a few minutes. Don't worry, I'm coming."

Haseena then replied:

"Koi baat nahi karishma It's okay, I understand. Traffic is a real pain these days. Just make sure you get here soon, my whole family is waiting for you at the door like you are their long lost daughter." Haseena chuckled at her own words not knowing all that she said was true.

Karishma chuckled"Bas 5 minutes I'll be there"  and hung up the call.

Karishma finally arrived at Haseena's house where everybody was waiting for her.

She was ready  to pull off her role and act like a stranger in front of the family, just as they had planned.

The moment Haseena opened the door, Karishma was standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

Haseena appreciated the gesture.

She gladly took the flowers and said:

"Thank you so much, Karishma. You remember everything so well."

She smiled sweetly while she took the flowers, as she went into her character of acting as girlfriend.

"My pleasure haseena ji"