Chapter 14

The suspense and tension were building as everyone waited for Noor's decision. They were all anxious to know what she would say and what the outcome would be.

"Ammi, please kya hum jaan sakte hai?? ki Kya decision liya hai apne??" Karishma's words were dripping with a sense of desperation and concern.

Noor was Still silent and Suddenly a knock on the door surprised everyone

The door then opened, Haseena entered the room,She did not quite understand the reason for the tension yet, as she approached with a casual and laid-back attitude.

"Oh, aap sab yahi hai, kya hora hai yaha pe, am i missing something??" she said, completely oblivious to the fact that everything was about to change.

Her eyes quickly turned towards Shivani, who she had not seen before until that moment.

She was confused, as she had not realized that there was a new person present. Her face showed no change, as she maintained a cheerful and friendly attitude despite the underlying tension.

"And you are?" she said, looking curiously at Shivani.

The tension in the room heightened at her question, as Hasseena's presence was suddenly the center of everyone's focus.

" Hi, I'm shivani"
"She's my bestfriend"
"She's my Ex"

Karishma, Santu, and Shivani all spoke at once, with each one giving a different answer to Hasseena's question.

Karishma's response was "she's my best friend," while Santu said "she's my ex." Meanwhile, Shivani simply introduced herself as she said "I'm Shivani."

Haseena was now even more confused, as she quickly looked between the three of them and saw the differences between their explanations.

From across the room, Shivani shot a murderous glare to both Santu and Karishma, as if she was extremely angered by their misleading replies to Hasseena’s simple question.

While their responses were not technically falsehoods, she was clearly not okay with the manner in which they had given their responses.

“itna bhi bolne ki zaroorat nahi thi, She just asked about who I am!! Not what I relate to you guys,” Shivani whispers-yelled to Santu and Karishma.

Karishma and santu looked at each other with an embarrassed smile.

Haseena’s eyes were now focused on Santu, as she had just learned that Shivani was his ex.

"Santu kya ye wahi hai? Jo tumne us din bataya tha hame??"

Santu was now in the spotlight, as it was she who would have to explain their relationship to Hasseena.

Santu was hesitant to confirm their former relationship, and she was quite careful with how she responded.

“Um, yes, ye wahi hai” she said, sounding quite cautious in her response.

Haseena’s eyes widened as she absorbed the sudden revelation. She was clearly shocked to know that Santu and Shivani are again involved in any kind of relationship.

"Toh ap dono firse relationship me ho?" Haseena directly asked santu

"Nahi, nahi haseena aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, ye toh bas aise hi ...ka..rishma liye..ayi thi" santu said

Hasseena's eyes now turned to Karishma, as she was hoping to get some clarification on their relationship.

Clearly, she was trying to make sense of the confusing information she was being given.

"And she is also your best friend?" Hasseena asked as she looked expectantly at Karishma.

"Yes, she's my best friend," she said, confirming what had previously been said about her and Shivani's relationship.