Chapter 20

Karishma's gaze swept across the room, her eyes locking onto each face, as she paused, her voice hanging in the air like a gentle breeze.

"Gaane se pehle hum kuch kehna chahte hai haseena ke liye," she said, her tone filled with a hint of seriousness.

Haseena's eyebrows furrowed, her eyes narrowing slightly, as she looked at Karishma with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension.

Karishma's smile was gentle, her eyes shining with warmth.

"I just want to say that Haseena is more than just a beautiful face or a kind heart. She's a shining example of resilience, of strength, and of courage. She's faced challenges that would break a lesser person, but she's come out stronger, more radiant, and more beautiful because of them."

The room was silent, the girls' eyes fixed on Karishma, as she continued.

"Haseena, you are a beacon of hope, a reminder that we are all capable of overcoming our struggles, and emerging stronger, wiser, and more compassionate."

Haseena's face softened, her eyes welling up with tears, as she looked at Karishma, her heart filled with gratitude. She knew that Karishma's words were not just a tribute, but a testament to the bond they shared.

"Aur hum khud ko bohot khushnaseeb maante hai ki...hum ko aap jaisi dost, girlfriend mili hai, hum apko apni zindagi maan the hai, toh apke liye ye gana"

As Karishma's voice soared, the words of the song painting a picture of companionship and devotion, Haseena's eyes never left hers, her gaze locked on Karishma's face, drinking in the love and adoration that shone like a beacon from her eyes.

"Raho me, tanha hu saath le chal yu.....

Sang tere safar poora karu....

Raho me, tanha hu saath le chal yu...

Sang tere safar poora karu...

Kya kahu ae zindagi...

Tu hai meri saans,....

rehna tu paas har ghadi"

As Karishma reached the crescendo of the song, her voice filled with emotion, Haseena's face glowed with tears, her heart overflowing with gratitude and love.

"Tu dede mera saath...
thaam le haath ....
Chahe jo bhi ho baat,
Tu bas....
de de mera saath....
Tu bas de de mera saath"

As the last notes of the song faded away, Haseena stood up, her eyes still brimming with tears, and quietly slipped out of the room, leaving behind a trail of emotional intensity. The sudden departure took everyone by surprise, and the room fell silent once again, this time with a sense of awkwardness and uncertainty.

Karishma's eyes followed Haseena's retreating figure, a mix of concern and understanding etched on her face. She knew that Haseena was overwhelmed, that the song had touched a raw nerve, and that she needed some time and space to process her emotions.

The other girls looked at each other nervously, unsure of how to react or what to say. They knew that Haseena was struggling, and they wanted to be there for her, but they also respected her boundaries and her need for solitude.

As the silence stretched on, Karishma finally broke it, her voice soft and gentle.

"Let's give her some time, guys. She'll come back when she's ready to talk."
And with that, the girls nodded in understanding, their faces filled with empathy and support, as they waited patiently for Haseena's return.