Chapter 10

(Continuation of past)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karishma was about to get down the car
But The car was suddenly rear-ended again, causing even more stress and frustration in Karishma.

She was still furious and ready to get out to confront the other driver who was causing all this damage.

But Haseena held her arm firmly and didn't let her get out of the car.

"Karishma, hame kuch theek nahi lag raha hai ye accident naihi hai, ye koi jaan bhuj ke kar raha hai"

Karishma raised her eyebrows and immediately realized that haseena might be right. Their car has been rear-ended twice now, and it could very well be a deliberate action from Arshan's side.

"Hame yaha se chalna chahiye, chaliye"
Haseena was starting to feel uneasy about the whole situation. She had the  feeling that there was something off about all this.

"I don't feel good about this either," karishma said.

They couldn't just sit back here and wait for another collision to happen.

"Let's get out of here. We need to go somewhere safe," Haseena told Karishma.

Karishma was now feeling increasingly uneasy, as the other car was still following them.

It seemed that this person or these people were not going to leave them alone.

Haseena was starting to get a bad feeling about this situation and wanted to get away as soon as possible.

"Jaldi chaliye karishma, hame lag raha hai ye arshan ke hi kuch log hai, warna hamare koi bhi dushman nahi hai jo iss haad tak jaye" She urged Karishma to drive faster to get to a safe place as soon as they could.

"Ham kuch nahi hone denge haseena  tumhe, hum apni jaan tak dene ke liye tayar hai lekin tumhe kuch nahi hoga"

"Isi baat ka toh dar hai hame, ki aap khud  se pehle hamare bareme sochengi, please aap kuch bhi aisa na kijiye ki jisse apko koi chot pahuche"
Haseena started to feel worried about karishma

They both were getting more and more alarmed as the other car continued to follow them, even when they took a turn and headed towards the hilly area.

They had gotten away from the heavy traffic but the other car was still behind them.

They saw that the initial car had been joined by two other cars. There were now a total of three cars that were following them. It was very clear that they were being targeted and stalked by these people.

This made both Karishma and Haseena even more anxious, as they realized that they were in serious danger.

The only advantage they now had was that the other cars had to be careful while driving up the hilly area due to the narrow roads and the risk of falling off the edge.

This was the last thing they could have expected...One of the three cars approached from behind then slammed right into the back of their car, causing a great impact and pushing them forward.

Haseena and Karishma were startled by the force of the impact and their car was knocked off course for a moment, before they regained control.