Chapter 8

The reunion had been completed, the mystery had been solved or at least they thought that it has solved. Now it was time to return to an environment where they could all calm down and decompress from the rollercoaster of emotions they had experienced.

Karishma stopped her car in front of Shivani's residence.

"Hum yaha kyu aaye hai??" Of course Santosh recognised the house

"Kyu ki hum yahi rehte hai" karishma replied

"Lekin yahi kyu???" Santosh said in disbelief at her luck. Not only did she see her long lost sister, but also had to face the one she had been ignoring since forever 'Shivani'.

Karishma replied"Well, I don't know where else to go. Moreover, Shivani is my best friend"  Karishma smiled looking at helpless santosh as her plan to restore relations and reunited lovers is coming to light.

Santosh was not quite satisfied with the idea of  entering Shivani's home, thinking it would create an uncomfortable situation "Can't we go to some other place?"

But Karishma was also equally dissatisfied "No, hum ghar jaane ki risk nai le sakte santu, haseena might see us, so this is the only option we have"

"Agar ap dono ka hogaya hai toh,Can we go inside now?" the mothers asked

The mothers, Noor and Pushpa, who had been witnessing the banter between their daughters, were getting impatient and wanted to go inside the house.

It was becoming clear that this family gathering was getting complicated and layered, with different dynamics at play and multiple relationships being involved.

"Yes" they both said in union although santosh cursed her fate, she said yes.

Now they reached the door
Shivani opened the door and welcomed them inside.

"Kaise hai aap log pushpa ji aur noor aunty??" She was being respectful and cordial.

"Hum theek beta? Aap kaise ho?" Noor asked shivani

"Main bhi theek hu aunty, aap please andar aayi ye na, I'll go get something to eat" shivani said and left from there Shivani knew she had to deal with the doubts and suspicions of the mothers regarding why she went on a date with Haseena when she was in love with Santosh.

on the other hand even tho They are wondering why she was with Haseena if she was in love with Santosh.
The mothers chose to ignore their doubts for now as they believed there must be some reason for Shivani's behavior.

Karishma took the opportunity and said "Santu can you please go and help her in the kitchen."Karishma probably knew that this interaction between Santosh and Shivani would be a vital and delicate one.

"Di, are you serious???" Santosh said with unbelievable expression

Karishma quickly managed to say, “I'd have gone there by myself to help her but my hand,” as she showed the injured hand.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Santosh admitted as she went to the kitchen to help Shivani.

Santosh entered the kitchen and Shivani asked, "You need anything?"

"Di asked me to help you out in the kitchen."Santosh spoke up.

It was clear that Karishma's request was an excuse to get the two women alone and give them a chance to talk in private.

Santosh was not happy about how the situation looked, but she agreed to help anyway due to the circumstances.

Shivani had some questions for her
So, Shivani asked, "Why are you not picking up my calls? Why are you ignoring me?"