PART 31 (DO IT ?)

Hello everyone your author is back in March as promised.I missed you all guys.And hope you all still remember my fanfictions.And I'm gonna write a new one.Sorry if you've waited too long for my new parts.And also support for my new jk ff.So enjoy

When Y/n was unconscious Tae understood that she is just jealous and she needs some attention and care .

He also asked IU to leave.

And he planned to take her somewhere.

After few hours:

Y/n pov:I woke up with a heavy head.I was in a hospital room.Then Tae entered in the room .

Tae:Y/n? how are you feeling baby?(about to touch her)

Y/n:Flinch.

Tae:What happened baby?

Y/n:I'm sorry please don't beat me like my father. (Hiding her face with plams)

Tae:(hugs her)Baby look don't bet scared I will not beat you.I am sorry for raising my hand at you earlier please forgive me.

Y/n:...........................

Tae:Y/n?

Y/n:.....................

Tae:I broke the hug only to find her unconscious.I felt so guilty looking at her tear stained puffy pale face which is caused by me.I took her to my masion as doctor said she can be discharged.

Y/n:I woke up with a nauseous head.And found myself at Tae's mansion.I sighed and got down the bed to find Tae.I was walking down the stairs to find him as he wasn't in the room.But unfortunately my leg slipped and when I thought I would fall two muscular arms caught me and the hands are Taehyung's.

Tae:Y/n? what are you doing here ?

Y/n:I-i -n-no

Tae:You should be careful.What if I wasn't there to catch you ?

Y/n:I'll be next time.

Tae:Okay let's go to our room you should get some rest.

Y/n:Saying that he picked me up in his arms making my eyes widen.

Tae:(Picks her up)

Y/n:Yaah put me down!I can walk.

Tae:No problem I will carry you.

Like that he took her inside the room and closed the door with his leg while carrying her.

Tae:I slowly placed her on the bed gently and kissed her forehead.Take rest baby I'll be back.(leaving the room)

Y/n:(Grips Taehyung's hand)C-can you sleep with me?

Tae:(He understood that she just want him to sleep beside of her but a little dirty thought came to his mind he thought to tease her a bit.)

Sure.Saying this I hovered over her.

Y/n:(flinch)W-what are you doing?

Tae:Doing as you said.I started placing wet kisses on her neck.

Y/n:L-leave me I-I didn't mean in that way.

Tae:I immediately smashed my lips on her pouty ones.I was so lost in the kiss and started exploring every inch of her mouth.But I felt small punches .

Y/n:Mmph~

Tae:I quickly detached our lips and connected our forehead.

Y/n:(breathing heavily with closed eyes)

Tae:Y/n do you trust me?

Y/n:(Nods with closed eyes)

Tae:Then let's do it.

(A/n:you know what it means right guys?😏)

Y/n:Tae I'm sc~scared.

Tae:Just trust me Y/n of you are still uncomfortable I'll stop okay?

Y/n:(nods)

Tae:I sucked and bit her neck after finding her sensitive spot.And I went towards her shirt I removed it off her and placed it beside us revealing her milky white chest covered with balck bra.But I saw her covering her chest area with her hands.Baby don't be shy just remove your hands.

Y/n:Pleaseeeee

Tae:Trust me baby.

Y/n:(Nods and removes her hand off the bra shaking and breathing heavily making her chest go up and down)

Tae:I removed my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room and unclasped her bra putting the straps of her bra off from the sides of her shoulders revealing her big boo*s jiggle down.

Y/n:Tae n~no(covering her boo*s with her hands)

Tae:Trust me for this once baby.I said removing her hands off her boo*s.

And like that they did it and got married and lived happily ever after.

Bye

Park.