Chapter 6

When Mike and Jonathan's father returned from having a shower, he said, "that feels better." He then continued and asked, "are feeling any better Jonathan?" "Yes. I must have come down with something, I'm fine now." His mother said, "you gave us a scare. You have never been like that." George said, "when I fell ill when all of this started it didn't take me long to get my temperature back to normal. Before my nurse told us to leave I felt better again. I think it's normal." Their nurse walked through the door and said "it's normal for some. Others can last up to a full day."

George's mother said, "George never had problems as a baby." She looked to Mike and Jonathan and said, "you might have, but George was no problem." Their mother said, "Jonathan was born human and was given genes of a werewolf when he turned twenty two by the sound of things. We might be werewolves, but you were born one hundred percent human." Mike said, "when he said he turned twenty two and he changed, maybe his body needed to adjust before he could change. He was in hospital for two months."

George and his mother stood up and walked into the kitchen to leave Mike and his parents to talk with Jonathan alone for a while. When George was about to close the door, his nurse stopped him so she could talk to them. "Sorry. I didn't see you come." "It's fine. I was just wondering if I could have a word." She told George and his mother to sit down and talk while the others were talking. "I would like to thank you George." "What for?" His mother reminded him "helping Jonathan. When he needed help... you were there. You helped him to escape the visions he had, you helped to set his parents free and you're still helping him now."

George was glad that the others thought that he was doing well in helping Jonathan. "I'm just so glad that I'm doing something to help. I just don't want anything to happen to anyone." His mother supported him. "I'm proud that you're helping out, even though you are going through this rough time. You are helping someone with your problem and he's grateful for your help." He smiled and said, "I said to Mike that I would do anything that I can to help with Jonathan." "That's great." His mother was even more proud of him.

Everyone apart from Mike and Jonathan's father entered the kitchen. George asked, "how are you feeling now Jonathan?" "I'm starting to feel a little bit better." Mike then said, "he's telling the truth. Now that I'm here to help him, I can tell if something is wrong with him." George's mother asked, "where's your dad?" Jonathan said with worry "he's sat on the sofa. He said he wants a few minutes alone to gather his thoughts." As she heard the worry in his voice, she opened the door to see that Mike and Jonathan's father was sat on the sofa. She walked through the door, closed it and said, "you don't have to do this. We can figure something out so you don't have to go." "I have to do this. All I want is for Jonathan to be free from Jack and for him to leave your son alone. I want this over."

The kitchen door then opened as they saw George walk through it. "Mum?" "George? What is it?" He couldn't move. He looked scared. "Help me." She stood up and walked over to him. She told him that everything was going to be all right when she sat him down on the sofa. "George, I want you tell me what's wrong." "I think it's my genes again." She couldn't stand seeing him the way that he was. Mike then walked through the kitchen door and saw that George wasn't himself. "What's wrong with him?" George repeated "help me." Mike knelt down in front of him and asked, "is it Jack?"

George didn't answer Mike as he was frightened and he was too scared to even move. "George?" His mother held him as she said "tell us. If you don't, you're just putting yourself in more danger." George stood up, sat on the floor and laid down. Mike said "it might be his wolf." His father agreed. "You might be right." His mother knelt down next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Let him out George. If it helps, let him out." He positioned himself ready to change to his true form. George was in pain while changing. When his wolf was out, he was still laid on the floor as Mike said "I think George is weak. Jonathan might know what to do. I'll just..." he paused as he saw the kitchen door open to see Jonathan walk through it.