Chapter 20

When the rain stopped, George woke up confused about where he was. "Mum? Dad?" "I'll see to him." He walked into the living room to see his son awake. "How are you?" "Fine. Why are we here?" "You went sleepwalking again. I walked with you to the woods, which took an hour and you talked to me saying that it was my fault. I caught you and carried you here."

"We have to go back." "I'm driving you both back to the hospital." They all walked to her car as they got into it as she then drove them to the hospital.

"Thanks Sophie." "No problem." She drove away as George saw his father lift his arm up as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders and walked into the hospital.

They both saw Claire walking around fine while she carefully hugged George. "How are you both?" "Just fine. No Christian?" "He hasn't returned yet. I hope he's alright." When they released each other, Claire walked back to her ward with George as he carefully helped her into bed. "If my brother come's back later, will you wake me up?" "Of course." He held her hand and stayed with her until she fell asleep.

When she was asleep, he left her and decided to let her rest on her own. He found his mother and father talking to his auntie Janet about something as they looked to him. "Hi George." He stood still and looked as if he was in his own world. "George?" His mother realised, "his visions!" She ran over to him and held him. A doctor saw them and helped to lay George down. His mother stroked his cheek repeatedly as he then closed his eyes. "He'll be fine. Allow me." The doctor picked him up and took him to his old ward.

George was tucked in bed as his mother took his left hand as he suddenly opened his eyes. "Rest darling." She gripped his hand tighter as he nodded and completely closed his eyes. She kissed the back of his hand and placed the palm of his hand on her right cheek and felt his warmth. "Would you like me to stay?" He nodded again and began to sleep.

After an hour of being with George, his mother heard light breathing, followed by soft snores. She removed his hand from her cheek and rested his arm on the bed. "I'll let you rest alone for a while and I'll see you later."

She saw her husband still in the waiting room, leaned back in the chair with his eyes closed. She decided to check on Claire when Christian returned. "How did it go?" "..." "Christian?" She began to worry. "What's wrong?" He still didn't say anything as he leaned forward as she then caught him as he closed his eyes. "What has he done to you?" She managed to get him onto a chair and sat next to him. "Claire will hate me for this." "For what? Is Uncle Jack alright?" "Yeah. He's asleep. Look behind me." She did as she saw her brother. "Christian!" "Shhhh. He needs to rest. He's safe now. We'll ask him what's wrong when he wakes up." George's father woke up due to Claire shouting her brother's name as she was happy to see him. He then looked past his wife to see his nephew there. "When did he get back?" "A few minutes ago." "I'll just find my mum."

Claire found her mother at the reception desk and told her that her brother was back in the hospital with her family. "He's safe now. Let me see how he is." "He's unconscious." "Go to him and I'll be there shortly." She nodded as she went back to her brother.

"Alright... has he woken up yet?" "No Janet. He's still unconscious." A phone suddenly rang and it was George's mobile phone. "It's Alex. Sorry, I've got to take this."

Christian woke up when George finished talking on the phone. "He's in trouble. He saw my uncle in his mind and he's on his way to their house." He dialled a number and said, "hurry up with it. He's after Alex next." He then ended the call and told everyone, "Uncle Jack is after Alex. I have to go home to help him." "I'll go with you," he father offered. "Thanks dad."