W H O L E

Something by The Beatles<3

~

Christmas dinner went by fast, filled with huge amounts of food and wine- sadly only sparkling water for Delilah. But nevertheless, it was perfect. The rest of the family decided to keep the festivities going into the night, they went bar hopping all around Copenhagen until the early hours of the morning.

While Felix and Delilah would have been more than up for it in years before this, they decided to stay at the hotel after lunch. After saying their goodbyes, the pair made their way back up to Felix's room. Delilah taunted him at how much smaller his room was compared to his but it worked out in her favour when Felix whisked her up into his arms and pressed her gently against the wall. He kissed her and it felt like fire as their tongues swirled around one another, craving each other.

One thing led to another and soon Delilah was on his bed, Felix hovering on top of her being careful of her bump. She thought being pregnant would curb her craving to feel him inside her but after such a perfect day with him, her urges were only heightened.

Delilah rapidly undid the buttons on his white shirt and tore it off his body before moving straight down to the buckle on his belt, removing that too. He did the same, pulling her dress off quickly before crashing his lips back into hers. Felix kissed Delilah's body painfully slow. She pushed her hands against his shoulders, desperate for him to reach the part of her that was so desperate for him. Felix wasn't having it, he wanted to prolong this moment he had been craving for so long. He held both of her hands in only one of his, clamping them still while he took his time with her.

Finally he reached the spot between her legs and released her hands from his grip so he could part her thighs. Desperate to taste her, Felix lifted his head slightly and waited for permission. Dhelilah nodded hastily and suddenly gasped as his tongue slid up her folds and sucked on her clit. His tongue roamed her, sucking and licking at every sensitive part of her pussy as she rested her legs on his shoulders.

The torture was unbearable as Felix played with her clit until she was on the brink of her high, stopping every time she bucked her hips ready for the release. He laughed slightly and moved back up along Delilah's body, placing kisses on her skin as he did.

'I want you to fuck me.' Delilah moaned, frustrated and needy for him.

He smirked and kissed her deeply for a moment before pulling away and replying. 'Do you really?' He teased.

'Yes'

'How bad?'

'So fucking bad, Felix'

He lowered his head and kissed her again, never tiring of the way her plump lips felt or how her back arched in pleasure as he bit down gently on them. He undeniably wanted to be inside of Delilah too and so positioned himself down the bed a little before lifting her legs up onto his shoulders.

'Is that comfortable?' He asked while brushing the tip of his cock up and down her slit.

'Yes.' Delilah's breathing was fast now, ready to feel him again.

With his worries of Delilah's comfort gone, Felix gently pushed himself into her wet hole, groaning in pleasure as he felt her walls stretch for him. Delilah's mind was blank, all of her focus on trying not to come undone in that very moment as he thrusted gently in and out of her. It was like their bodies were made for eachother, his tip hitting her g-spot with every stroke of him fucking her. Felix sped up slowly, making sure to read her body language as he did so. He wanted to make her feel good- and boy was he fucking amazing at it. Felix placed kissed along Delilahs ankles and calves as he fucked her into ecstacy and before long he felt her clench up around him, her hips shaking with pleasure.

He pushed into her slightly faster, gripping onto both her hips now to keep his rhythm the same. Delilah felt the knot in her stomach tighten and tighten as she became non-verbal with pleasure. Her moans become uncontrollable as he continuously thrusted inside her, all the while telling her how beautiful she looked.

Not long after adjusting his pace, the two of them felt their highs approaching and both of their moans became louder. Felix moved his thumb in circles over Delilah clit and they came undone together and Felix slowed his pace as they both rode out their orgasms. Although tired, Felix pulled out of Delilah and kissed her before going into the bathroom and getting a towel. He gently wiped the fluffy material over Delilah's sensitive spot, making them both laugh gently as she shivered from the overstimulation. Then he got her dressed, pulling one of his t-shirts over her head and belly. He held a glass of water to her lips and she drank, never feeling more cared for than in this moment.

Delilah rested her head on his chest as Felix's arms remained wrapped around her tightly, his hand brushing comforting strokes over her belly.

'I didn't hurt you, did i?' He asked

Delilah placed a gentle kiss onto his chest, 'Not at all.'

Once their breathing returned to a normal, and now very tired pace, Delilah turned on the hotel TV and they picked a movie to watch. They didn't move from each other for a single second, perfectly content. The last 48 hours had healed more between them than months and months had broken.

It was astonishing how through such a passionate moment could come such a sense of comfort and perfection. They had both been worried that things would never return to how they used to be, that their relationship would remain fractured and unfixable for the rest of time. And yet, when their bodies moved so instinctively together all of those fears vanished and they became the only two people in the world. The connection between Delilah Astor and Felix Catton was something not even science could understand. It was more than words in studies about attachment, different from what holy scriptures described true love to be like. It was unique and unexplainable and entirely their own.

And as they laid there, tangled between each other after such a long time of being apart, fractured, both Felix and Delilah felt fully whole again.