Part 13: Meeting Setup

Brooklyn and Sil wondered what the clan would think if they brought these two ladies back to Manhattan with them. But their next adventure was not back to their original time. It was to 1977 of Bar Harbor, Maine.

The group of four were next deposited in a back alley of the town. Mary and Finella were both shocked at what had just happened to them. They had been taken on a magical journey away from the time they both knew and would have to adapt to their surroundings.

"Where are we now, Brooklyn?" Sil asked nervously.

"I don't know, Sil. We can only go walking about and find out where and when we are. This place is unfamiliar to me too." Brooklyn told him. "But stay together." He caped his wings and started to lead them up the alley. "Though you and I might need to get to the rooftops, Sil. Mary, Finella, if you go walking the streets, we will follow you. We can't be seen. But if you can just ask where we are, don't tell them we're time travelers. Just say we're lost."

"Very well, lad." Mary agreed.

"How do we find out our mission here?" Sil asked.

"I don't know yet, Sil, just stick with me." Brook replied. He then had him get on his back and he got them to the rooftops. It left the two women to go walking on the streets. It wasn't long after sunset. There were still some businesses open and people out walking about the town.

Bar Harbor wasn't that big a town, but it was big enough. The two women got plenty of stares as they walked along from their unusual looks in garb. Brooklyn and Sil followed on the rooftops from above, watching them.

At one point, the two women were stopped by a brown-haired man. "Can I help you ladies?" he asked politely. "You don't look like you're from around here."

"Nay, Laddie. We are lost." Mary replied. "Can ye tell us where we be?"

The man recognized her accent. "You are Scottish."

"Aye." Finella said.

"You're in Bar Harbor, Maine." The man stated.

"What be the year?" Mary asked.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nay. What is the year?"

"1977."

"Okay. Thank ye, lad." Mary replied.

Brooklyn had heard the man's words loud and clear from this distance. His hearing was awesome. "So, we're in Bar Harbor, Maine in the year 1977." He said to Sil.

"But what's the purpose here?" Sil asked.

"That I have yet to find out." Brook replied.

They went on exploring the town. Eventually, there was a man who was mentioning a Halloween party taking place at the City Hall by curtesy of David Xanatos. That got Brooklyn's attention.

"If Xanatos is in this time period, maybe we need to set up a meeting for him to meet Demona. It's the only way to make sure that we are able to wake up in the year 1994." Brooklyn explained. "But he can't see us. I'll have to talk to the women."

"But how you get him to meet Demona?" Sil asked. If it hadn't been for the battle back in their last adventure, Sil wouldn't have known who she was.

"We'll have to find where he works." Brooklyn declared. "He might not have moved to New York yet."

As them kept on moving, some smells from the restaurants started getting to them. It was starting to make their stomachs start growling. "I'm hungry, Brooklyn." Sil whined.

"I am too." Brooklyn replied. "Never knowing when we're going home, we still have to take care of ourselves."

They soon met up in another alley with the women. "So, what ye think?" Mary asked.