Ten

"Ms. Vicky?"
"Yes, Macky?"
"I just wanted to say you look very nice today."
"Well, thank you, but I wear the same thing everyday."
"Well then you look very nice everyday."

Vicky nodded and walked away from his door, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. She walked into the lounge and covered her face with her clipboard.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She asked herself.

"I don't know but can you not block the TV? She moved the clipboard to see Jesse sitting on the couch in front of her.

"Sorry, Jes. I didn't see you." Vicky said moving out of the view of the tv.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Ugh, I don't know. I've been feeling weird lately." She said sitting down beside Jesse.

"New 'mates got you stressed, huh?" She asked turning down the tv.

"No, actually. They're all well behaved." Vicky informed running her hands through her hair.

"Then what's wrong?" Jesse asked confused.

Vicky looked around for a second before getting up and locking the lounge door. She walked back to the couch and sat down.

"There's this one inmate, Thomas...I don't know what it is but..."

"Don't tell me you're feeling an inmate?" Jesse said amused.

"No...atleast I don't think so. I don't know but it makes me uncomfortable." Vicky said fiddling with her fingers.

"So why don't you get him moved?" She asked.

"Well he hasn't done anything." Vicky shrugged. "...and I'm just probably tripping."

"Yea, you're just tripping. There's no way you're feeling an inmate." She laughed.

Vicky got up and walked out of the lounge.

"No way.." She repeated.

*

"Officer Glover, I'm suppose to be in the yard right now." Macky called from his cell out into the hallway.

"You can miss a day..." Hillary said walking up to his door.

"Ain't that against your rules? You can't do that!" He said frowning at her.

"And who's going to stop me? I'm the boss around here." She laughed.

"You and Ms. Vicky has an equal position. I'll tell her." He shrugged.

"Thomas, are you done with the jokes for today? I have work to get to..." Hillary spat and walked away.

"I do not like that bitch." Macky said to himself shaking his head.

----------------------------------------------
I don't know why but Macky is such a sexy name to me. Guh! 😩
Anyway, part two...
Thoughts?