Nineteen

"Macky, you have laundry duty.."

"No, I don't. I hav-"

"Macky...you have laundry duty."

"Alright, Ms. Vicky."

...

"Why am I in here, Vicky?" Macky asked folding his arms as Vicky locked the door.

"Are you still mad at me?" She said walking over to him.

"Victoria, you need to stop playing games." He said with annoyance in his voice.

She stood in front of him and zipped down his jumpsuit. He watched her as took it off of him slowly.

"What happened to keeping your job?" He asked in a low voice as he watched her get on her knees.

"I want you more than I want my job, plus, the doors locked. I mean I can stop if y-"

"No no. I was just asking, baby girl." He said placing his hand on the top of her head.

She pulled his boxers down and her eyes immediately widened. She reached up and rubbed his abs before placing his large package in her mouth.

"Agh...Vicky..." He groaned at the feeling.

She bobbed her head up and down and continued to rub his chest. He guided her with his hand and leaned against the table.

"You like that, baby?" She said taking it out of her mouth. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and she put it back in her mouth.

"Ugh....stand up." He demanded. She did so and he practically ripped her clothes off. He picked her up and places her on the table.

"You're not going to stop me this time." He said spreading her legs wide and going to work with his tongue.

"Yes, Macky...yes, baby.."

"Ugh..don't stop!"

"Yes...oh my...ugh...ahh."

She desperately tried to suppress her moans and when he went inside her, the only thing that could keep her quiet was a long kiss.

Once they finished, they were so out of breath, all Vicky wanted to do was take a nap.

She lazily gathered her clothes and put them on. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't just lay next to Macky. She looked over to him as he zipped his jumpsuit and bit his lip at her.

"You ripped my undershirt..." He laughed.

"I'll get you another one, in a while. I think I'm going to go in the lounge and take a nap." Vicky said with a sigh.

"Alright, can I go back to my cell? I'm sleepy as fuck."